Chapter 28

RECAP

"Raenne please tell me whats wrong" Mom said seriously

"I hate myself" I replied

(I am adding a new characters; his name is michael and he is Raennes bestfriend along with Logan. Coach amber; Raennes volleyball coach on her top tier team. Kaylan; her bestfriend on her volleyball team)

PRESENT

Once she heard those words come out of my mouth she pulled me into a tight hug and it felt like she was never going to let go.

"I love you. Your dad loves you. Cooper loves you. Josh loves you. Dixie loves you. Uncle bryce loves you. Aunt Addison loves you. Logan loves you. Michael loves you. Coach amber loves you. Kaylan loves you." mom ranted

"That doenst matter" I sobbed

"I hate myself" I continued

"no you don't"

"no you don't"

"no you don't" she cried

I continued to sob

"I don't want to be here mommy" I cried

"please"

"make it stop"

"make it stop" I continued on and on

"please"

"I can't take it anymore" I continued to sob

She pulled me closer and I sobbed into her chest

I was to focused on me crying that I didn't know what was going on around me.

JADENS POV

Mads went up with Raenne to Rae's room while Cooper and I stayed down. Cooper was finishing an essay and I was trying to write lyrics to a new song.

When I heard high pitch noises coming from upstairs. I was curious so I made my way up stairs as the noise started to get louder and louder as I walked I became concerned.

I walked into Raennes room to see Mads hugging Raenne as tight as she could and Raenne sobbing loudly into Mads' chest making her shirt soaked.

Please never think that you are alone. I promise you that you aren't. This story isn't to make anyone feel insecure, sad or scared. it's just to inform people about some people's life experiences and to know that depression, eating disorders, anxiety, and other mental health issues are very real.