chapter 8

Raenne's POV
I was laying in bed looking at insta posts and famous models. I wish I looked like them. When I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said inviting them into my dark bedroom
"hey angel" my dad said with my mom standing beside him. They both looked like they had been crying. Both they're eyes were red and puffy.

"hi" I said back while still looking at my phone.

"please talk to us" my mom said practically begging for my attention.

I stayed silent

"Raenne" my dad said

"Raenne Lily Hossler!" my dad said
"You need to tell us what is going on right now. This isn't healthy. As your parents we need to know." dad continued.

"There's nothing wrong..." I replied

"Yes. Yes there is something wrong. We can tell Raenne! You aren't yourself!" mom said

"Well if you think this isn't who I am....you don't know who I am..." I said with a harsh tone.

"When your ready to tell us come to us we'll be ready.." dad stated

I layed there with puffy red eyes, nothing in my stomach, I felt so empty it made me nauseous, I haven't eaten anything in several days and my stomach is so thin. Finally have a decent body. Now let's keep it that way.

Later on that night my mom brought me my dinner to bed. I looked at it. I was disgusted at the thought of eating.

She left my room and I got up felt dizzy and threw the food into the toilet then flushed the toilet.

I stayed up till 12 at night tired as fuck. I was looking at all the models one again. Skinny, Gorgeous beautiful faces and bodies. Why can't I look like that. Why am I such a rat and a pest. I wish I wasn't on this earth. I can't take it anymore.

And with that, I snuck out of my window.

Josh's POV
It was 12 and I was gaming but decided to go to the pier as I was bored and not tired at all. I was skating to the pier, when I got there I saw a figure sitting down on the edge of the pier. They were quite small, hunched over and looked lifeless. Looking at the water flowing in the lake.