chapter 2

Jaden's/Dad's POV
Raenne is acting more strange than usual. She hasn't made eye contact with me once since she got in the car. We pull into the drive way and she got out right away and started to walk towards our house. As I opened the door for us we walked into the house and I immediately knew Coop was home from the blasting music he must be playing up in his room. I'm not sure why Cooper never drives Rae home with him. We literally bought him a car and the least he could do is drive his little sister to school. "Rae why don't you go to your room and get your homework done before dinner?" I said trying to get her to go upstairs so I could find Mads. "..sure..." she said with no enthusiasm at all. Rae started to walk up the stairs and I went to look for Mads.

I was looking around the house when I finally found her in the office designing clothing for her new clothing line. "Hey Mamas." I said  "Hey Jae" she replied. "I just picked Rae up from school. I was gonna pick her up right from school but I guess she didn't see my text and started walking. So, I picked her up as she was walking down the sidewalk." I said explaining what happened "Ok babes I'm glad you drove her home! I'm confused why Coop doesn't drive her..." Mads said. "Same I wonder what's up." I replied. "I'm just gonna finish this last design then i'm gonna make pasta for dinner!" Mads said with excitement "Ok angel i'm gonna change out of these uncomfy clothes." I said " K" Mads said focused on her work.

I walked up the stairs and the only thing I could hear was loud Juice Wrld music.

I wonder what's up with Cooper he's always so protective over Rae

Rae's POV
After my dad told me to go up and do my homework in my room, I went upstairs with no energy, got to my bed and changed into PJ's and got into bed. I started thinking...I'm not good enough. I hate myself. Everyone hates me. I'm ugly. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be alive.

I started to tear up

I took a deep breath in and bottled up all of my emotions. I don't want anyone to suspect anything.

I stood up and raided my closet for crop tops and revealing tops. I will never be able to wear that. I threw them all in the trash can in my room.

"RAEEE, COOOOPPP" I heard a voice yell
"DINNERS READY" I heard the voice again

If I eat i'll never look like one of those models, i'll never have a small waist.

I took three deep breathes and started to walk downstairs.

"Come on Raenne sit down I need to eat!!!" Cooper exclaimed very impatient.

I sat down in my chair and started to mix my bowl of pasta with the fork I had in my hand. I can't eat. I don't want to eat.

"Raenne please stop playing with your food and eat it please." My mom said

"Momma I'm not hungry I had a snack in my room." I lied I was starving but I couldn't eat

"Are you sure??" Mom, Dad and Coop all said in sequence

"Yea I already ate." i said with no energy

"Okay..." My dad said .