Chapter 33

Raennes POV

During the drive to Volleyball-

We got in the car and I was absolutely starving. But i know i can do this. I don't need food. I can survive on my own.

I have a major pet peeve of being late. I get so anxious, i'd rather not go than be late. So when we go to volleyball I worry about being late. My parents know that I hate being late but they don't know how bad it is.

What if people can tell i haven't been eating. From the tight clothes.

Oh shit.

I should have faked being sick. They are gonna find out and i'm going to have to eat again.

no

no

no

I was so zoned out that I couldn't noticed that my dad was talking to me.

Asking if I was okay...obviously I lied.

Nothing about me is okay.

And at that point i could feel the tears coming down my face.

shit

he can't see me like this.

I noticed he opened my door and crouched down as I had my head looking down at my lap

He used his finger to lift my chin up then saw the tears streaming down my face.

He picked me up, sat down and put me on his lap.

As I sobbed into his shoulder he was holding my head and rubbing my back.

My thoughts were racing.

my life sucks

I feel so dizzy

I'm so flat

I want curves

I want boobs

I can't let people see me without a hoodie or sweats

They will know once I am wearing my volleyball clothes

I can't do this

I need to go home

Dads not gonna let me go home

I missed too many practices

I'm gonna get kicked off of the team

I'm terrible at volleyball

I'm such a disappointment

I started to sob harder and harder and was having a hard time breathing

JADENS POV

This poor girl is sitting in my lap crying her heart out for the past 10 minutes. I don't know what to do.

Do I make her go inside to practice or do I drive her home and talk about it with her.

She started to sob harder and harder by the minute and was hyperventilating. What do I do.

..........

"Angel how about we walk around the block?" I asked

"noooo" she exclaimed as tears streamed down her face

"Rae come on. please" I begged

"noooo" she sobbed

I knew that I needed to get her out of this car to get air so that's exactly what I did.

I picked her up and noticed that she was unbelievably light. Raenne has always been very skinny and small but never extremely under weight. Maybe this is just her becoming a woman, I mean she is 15 she is definitely almost done puberty because she got her period 3 or 4 years ago.

I remembered Mads saying that when she was going through puberty she got skinnier and smaller because of all of the weird hormone shit. It's weird.

Anyways..she feels as light as I remember when she was 9 or 10.

After I picked her up, I held her hand and we started walking.

She hasn't stopped crying but it has gotten less.

A couple minutes later as we were walking around, she suddenly stopped in her tracks and stared at a tree.

CLIFFHANGER HAHA