chapter 7

Josh's POV
I was hanging out with Q, Ryland and Noah when I saw Raenne Hossler walking down the hall. I'm not friends with her one bit. Her bestfriend Logan is very nice and outgoing but i'm not sure about Raenne. The only times I see her is when we have the Hosslers over or I am forced to go to their house. Aunt Mads and Uncle Jaden are dope and Cooper is great but i'm not sure about Raenne. She's too loud and annoying.

Raenne was stumbling a little bit but I didn't think anything of it. Then a couple seconds later she fell straight onto the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed
they all looked at me then look at where my eyes were pointing to.

I ran over to Raenne checking if I could feel her heart beat. I speed dialed cooper as fast as I possibly could.

"YO COOP!! I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW! IM NEAR THE GYM. it's your sister." I yelled into my phone.

I heard him hang up and I heard someone sprinting through the hall.

cooper

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!" he yelled

"She fainted when she was walking..what should we do!!" I said anxiously

he checks her pulse.

I told Noah to run to the office and get them to call Jaden and Mads.

Mads POV
Jadens phone kept ringing so he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yes this is Jaden Hossler"

I laughed

Then he looked at me in worry and surprise.

"We will be right there. Take good care of her please." He says as he hung up.

He looked at me as said "That was the kids' school we need to go right now, Raenne is unconscious at school."

Josh's POV

Noah comes back with the nurse and the principal and they check Raenne to make sure she is okay and still living.

In the span of 5 minutes I see Jaden and Mads running into the building and going straight to Raenne and Cooper. They both hug Cooper and I and grab on of Raenne's hands to hold on.

I see Raenne's eyes starting to flicker and we all look at her.

"Raenne! Angel" Uncle Jaden said as he and auntie Mads sat her up against the wall.

"You scared us!!" Cooper said

"..sorry..." she said quietly

"We need to get you home." Auntie Mads said

Raenne started to tear up as she shook her head up and down.

Rae's POV

I just woke up from laying on the ground to a bunch of people surrounding me. My head was pounding and my body was aching. I haven't had anything in my stomach other than water in days. My parents sat me up against the wall. Why didn't I die. I thought that was the end. But I guess not...

Everyone wants me to go home and rest. So, my dad carried me into the car and noticed how light I was and gave my mom a look of freight.

We arrived home and my dad picked me up bridal style again and put me in my bed.