Chapter 43

RECAP

"Um please don't tell anyone" I said as I put out my pinky finger and seconds later he connected his.

"well um"

"I kinda stopped eating.." I stated

PRESENT

Once I told Josh he looked at me stunned and in shock with not one word coming out of his mouth.

We sat in silence as I looked at the boats coming in and out of the marina, and the kayakers at the buoy in the distance.

Why the fuck did you just tell him. You dumbass he's gonna tell mom and dad.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Josh with his hands in his hair in deep thought.

"Forget I ever said that." I told him

He turned to face me and seconds later i'm being taken in a big bear hug. I was taken by surprise because I haven't been really exposed to this side of Josh. Him and I haven't ever gotten along super well.

I hugged him back and we sat like this for what felt like forever.

"Please...don't tell anyone" I whispered

"Raenne you're sick"

"You need help" He told me

I shook my head quickly so he got the message.

"I don't want to get better" I said quietly as a tear dripped down my cheek.

Josh looked at me dead in the eyes and I could see his facial expressions soften even more as he saw the tear.

JOSHS POV

What

How

Why

Once Rae told me, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was so shocked and confused.

Why would she torture herself like this.

She is beautiful inside and out.

Her body is gorgeous.

Did I do anything to cause it?

How am I not supposed to tell Uncle Jaden and Aunt Mads?

I need to tell them.

She needs to be healthy.

"Please Raenne you need to tell your mom and dad. You don't even have to tell Cooper, Logan, Michael or Kaylan. Please do it for me.." I begged

RAENNES POV

As he said that I got tears in my eyes. I don't know what to do...