Chapter 3

Rae's POV
As soon as dinner was over I went upstairs right away.

About an hour later I heard a knock on my door. "Rae can we come in?" I heard the voice of my mom.

"Sure"  I said with no excitement in my voice.

I had my face my the pillows. They came in and started a conversation.

"Angel, we're worried about you.." my mom said
with a worried tone.

"I'm okay.. i'm good.. seriously.." I said

"Okay.. but please if you aren't okay..talk to us...please'' my dad said

"I will" I replied

"I'm going to go to bed..early morning.." I continued

"Okay angel, if you need us you know where we are." my dad said

I nodded

If I tell my family it will break them. I can't. They can't know..they will make me go to a therapist...

The next morning
I woke up with no motivation at all. I layed in bed for 20 minuets then got up and put on a black champion hoodie and grey sweatpants. I hate this. I don't wanna be me. I walked downstairs and went out the door. It's been 24hours without eating and I still look terrible. why me?

I arrived at school and saw Josh and Logan. Josh is the son of my parents bestfriends Addison and Bryce Hall and Logan is the daughter of Amelie and Blake Gray. I've known them forever, Josh doesn't like me at all actually He hates my guts. Another person that doesn't give a shit about me. great. Logan is my one and only friend.

As I approach Logan, Josh walks away and goes to hangout with his friends. Great.

"Rae are you okay, you look pale?" Logan said starting a conversation.

"I'm great!" I said trying to hide my emotions.

"okay" she muttered not thinking I could hear her.

After school
I exited the school..I started walking down the side walk when I heard someone yelling my name continuously.

"RAE, RAE!! RAENNE HOSSLER!!" I turned around to see Dixie screaming my name from her car with an annoyed Josh in the passenger seat.

I started to walk towards their car. "Hey.." I said

"Rae get in we're going to drive you home.." Dixie stated
"YOU'RE driving her home i'm just in the car" Josh stated rolling his eyes

She gave him the stink eye and told him to be kind.

I proceeded to get in the car and we sat in silence until we got to my house.

"Thank you for driving me, Dix" I said thanking her for her kinda gesture

"No problem babes!" She said

Coopers POV
I heard the door to the house open slowly and I saw a little figure pop up as the door closed. Rae is always home after me.

"Hey Rae Rae" I said greeting my little sister

"hey..." she said with a very soft voice

Raenne has been acting quite strange lately. She is a very outgoing, loud, bubbly person. This isn't Rae. Somethings wrong. And I need to figure it out.

"What's up" I tried to start a conversation

"Nothing.." she said very no energy in her voice

I went closer to her and examined her face. she looked  pale, very pale.

"Raenne.. you're very pale, what's going on?" I said concerned

"Nothing i'm fine" she said with no expression
"How about you go lay on the couch in front of the TV and wait for mom and dad to get home?" I said

"okay i guess" she said

I started to walk to the kitchen..our parents are at a photo shoot at the moment so i'm going to call them and tell them what just happened. I started to ring them and they answer right away.

"Hey mom? Dad?" I said

"Yea hunny" my mom said

"when will you be home??" I said curiously

"not sure maybe in 30 minutes..why??" my dad said

"Umm do you want me to tell you now or later?" I questioned

"Now please.. what's going on Cooper? Are you okay??" my mom asked anxiously

"It's Raenne" I said nervously

"We're coming right now bud don't worry" dad said as I could hear shuffling in the background.