chapter 1

Raenne's POV
I wake up to the crazy load sound of my alarm on my phone. "Ugh" I said as i realized that I had school in 30 minutes. I layed there for about 10 minutes overwhelmed about the thought of going into that school with 3000 people for the next 8 hours. I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my hair and looked for and outfit to wear. I chose an outfit and tried it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror in disgust

I looked at myself in the mirror in disgust. Why does my body look like this. Why isn't my wait smaller. why can't I look like mom. This is why Gavin broke up with me. I am disgusting. Why do my legs have to be so big. All of these thoughts going through my head made me just want to stay home cuddled up in bed and pretend to be sick.

No ones POV
All of these thoughts going through Rae's head were all wrong. She was beautiful inside and out but couldn't see it. She wanted to look like all of those models in magazines, tall, skinny and gorgeous. Which she thought she was the exact opposite.

Rae's POV
I throw out the top in the garbage. I grab another outfit out of my closet and tried it on.

I was pleased with my look and I headed downstairs to be greeted by my mom

No ones POV
"Morning my Rae of Sunshine!" my mom said as I reached to bottom of the stairs. "Hey momma" I said. "You better eat something quick, school starts in 15 minutes. Your Dad's in the studio and I have to get on a meeting so no one can drive you." my mom explained. "Ok. But what about Cooper?" I replied. "Your brother went to pick up friends on his way to school." my mom said. "Oh ok. I'm gonna start walking now." I replied "Aren't you gonna eat anything?" she said. "I'm not hungry..had a big dinner last night." I lied as I started to walk out the door. "BYE MOMMA" I screamed.

Rae's POV
I started walking to school with my airpods in listening to some sad music to express my emotions. Why does my brother hate me. He doesn't care for me one bit. Everyone hates me. I hate myself.

I got to school and went straight to my locker that beside Logan's locker. Logan has been my bestfriend since birth. She's the only person that actually cares. I was getting my binder, computer and pencil case for math. Logan has been sick for a couple days so she won't come to school today.

It's lunch time and I was gonna go outside to eat by the side of the school. I was walking by Cooper and his friends, they all gave me the stink eye. Ok. I get it Cooper Hossler. You. Hate. Me.
I sat on the ground outside leaning against the school deep in thought. Why me. Why do I have to be on this earth. Why me. I heard the bell ring for the next period.

After school
I started walking home until I heard someone yelling my name. "Rae! Bug why are you walking home? I texted you saying I would pick you up!" I heard my dad say as I turned my head to see his car. "Sorry...haven't been on my phone a lot today...must not have seen it." I explained with droopy eyes and sad lips. "it's ok sunshine! Come on let's go home ok?" he exclaimed. "ok.." I said as I stepped towards the car.

"How was school Rae?" my dad said as he tried to start a conversation. "..ok.." I said as I look out the window making no eye-contact with him. I could see him looking over at me a couple times but it tried to ignore it. "Hey Bud?" my dad said "Yea" I replied "Are you okay?" my dad said. "Yea i'm great..." i said "Okay are you sure?" he asked again. "I'm sure dad.." I lied.

I'm really not okay.

Not at all.