Chapter 35

RECAP

JADENS POV

walked outside and and looked in the car when I saw Raenne curled up into a ball with tears streaming down her face, my heart broke...

PRESENT

RAENNES POV

I got into the car when my dad unlocked it. I sat in the passengers seat as he walked into the front door of the building.

This is terrible. I'm just loosing people. Kaylan would freak out once she found out. I haven't told Logan or even texted her back after I read those messages she sent me. Michael is so protective he will never leave my side. And Josh...I honestly don't know about Josh. Even though he has spent pretty much most of his life hating me, I think I like him. But he wouldn't care if he found out.

Oh my god I probably have to many projects to do at school.

Im going to be so out of it the next practice I go to and she's gonna bench me.

When I go to school I won't have anybody. Michael will choose Logan over me and she will ignore me.

Everyone will be so disappointed once they find out I haven't eaten in two weeks.

Especially my mom and dad

I can't do this anymore

I want to eat but I know I shouldn't and I can't

Why did I do this to my self...it's killing me...leaving me numb

At that point I started to cry, I grabbed onto my legs and resting my head on them hoping this would all magically disappear.

I heard the car door open and I got startled and flinched.

I felt my dad looking at me....crap

he put his hand on my back and started to rub it.

"Raenne please tell me what's going on" he begged

That just made me cry harder

"Please i'm worried about you. Your moms worried about you. Your brother is, Josh is, Aunt Addison is, Uncle Bryce is, Kaylan is, Logan's is, Dixie is, Michael is, and coach amber is." He went on and on
"Raenne everyone in your life is here to help you but your only making it worse for yourself" He continued

"They don't care!" I sobbed

"Raenne..why would you say that. Of course they care" he said empatheticly

"No they don't. Logan hates me, no one has talked to me. They don't care" I sobbed continuously

"Why does Logan hate you?" He asked softly

I went on my phone and opened up the messages from Logan. Then, I handed my phone to him.

As he read through the messages I saw his face drop.  He then pulled me into a big hug and said  "She doenst the hate you. She's just worried about you. She wants to know if your okay like everyone else"

"How about we facetime her right now?" He asked

I shrugged as he pressed the facetime icon and then she could pick her phone up any minute now...