Sam and Dean - Abusing family Part 2

"Can you come with me?" you asked Sam and Dean, sitting in the backseat of the car.

"Of course we can Y/n" answered Sam with a reassuring smile, turning his head to you

Dean has parked the car on the other side of the street in front of your house. You were finally getting out of here.

You got out and the brothers joined you. You looked at the house in front of you, knowing what is waiting for you in it. Sam seeing it put his arms around your shoulder and looked down at you.
"It's okay we're here" he said

You walked up the stairs and reached the door. You knocked and opened the door. As you entered, no one welcomed you but you heard the television in the living room.

"Hey dad, mom, it's me" you said loud enough for them to hear.

You stood on the landing and heard familiar footsteps. Your mom appeared at the end of the corridor and was going to say something, but kept it to herself when she saw Sam and Dean.

"Y/n, where were you we didn't see you yesterday" she asked

"Mom this is Sam and Dean, I was with them. I'm just coming to get some things and I'm going back after"

"Where are you going?"

You turned to the brothers
"Hum, California. We are all going on a small road trip" answered Dean

"Come in, while Y/n pick her things, don't stay in the doorway" she said, playing the nice mom
You nodded at the boys and headed to your room upstairs.

Meanwhile, Sam and Dean were in the living room. Your dad stood up when he saw them.

"You are?" he asked

"This my brother Dean and I'm Sam, we're friends of Y/n"

He nodded and went to sit back on his couch.
A few awkward minutes later, during which Dean was keeping himself from shouting at your parents, you got back from your room.

"You're ready?" asked Sam and you nodded as an answer.

"Would you not stay a little bit?" suddenly asked your mom "Just a coffee"

"No mom, we really have to go"

"I wasn't asking you, Y/n" she answered

"Come on" said your mom leading Sam and Dean to the kitchen. "I want to know more about you"

"No mom you don't" you said with an urge of screaming at her.

Everyone looked at you at your words
"I said we have to go"

Your dad got up and walked toward you and put his hand on your shoulder.
"Come on Y/n, it's not every day you meet your friends right" he said, his grip on your shoulder tightening. He turned to Sam and Dean and put on a smile.

"Sir this is really nice from you but if we want to be on time in California, we have to go" said Sam

"Alright. Take good care of her" he said winking at them, and letting go of your shoulder.

"Don't worry we will" said Dean shooting a glare at your dad.

You walked toward the door with Sam and Dean behind you.
As soon as you were outside, you let the tears falling down your cheeks. Without Sam and Dean see it, you got in the car as they went in the front. Dean started the engine but saw your face in the mirror. He turned around

"Y/n.."
"I'm okay Dean" you said looking down at your lap

Dean didn't say anything and drove off. After a few minutes, he stopped the car on the side of the road and got out. He opened your door and bend down to look at you.

"Come here" he said
You got out and he opened his arms and you fell in them. You buried your head in Dean's chest and he wrapped his arms tight around you.

"It's over now I promise"

You turned your head to look at the younger Winchester. You pulled away from Dean to hug him too.

"You did it Y/n, that is the most important." he said "And we're proud of you for this"

You pulled back to look at the both of them
"Thank you, really"

"Of course Y/n" said Dean
"Let's do this road trip now shall we" you said, knowing that you were finally out of it.