Sam - Drowning

This imagine is based on episode 3 from season 1

You, Sam, and Dean were on a hunt, where people disappear under the water. Sophie Carlson was the third victim and the boys and you decided to go ask some questions to her parents.
Her parents lived not far away from Lake Manotic, their house was right in front of it.

You get out of the car, followed by Sam and Dean. They were wearing their agents suits and so are you.
You rang the doorbell and showed your FBI badges to the old lady who just opened the door.
"Hello Mrs. Carlson, we're agent Ford, Hamill, and Fisher, from FBI. May we ask you some questions about your daughter?" asked Dean
"Yeah come in, call me Elizabeth"
Elizabeth opened the door a little more to let you in. You sat on the sofa in the living room as the lady bring some lemonade.
"So where do you wanna start?"
As Dean and Sam asked questions to Elizabeth, you turned your head to the left. You watched the lake and you saw some bubbles on the surface. You immediately understood that someone was drowning in the lake.

You stand up quickly and Sam and Dean looked at you, don't understand what's going on.
"Y/n what's happening?" asked Sam as he stands up too. "Someone's drowning in the lake right now! Look!" you said as you pointed to the window. You didn't let Sam say anything else as you were already outside. You ran to the lake as you heard Sam called for your name.
You stopped at the bank and jumped into the water. You swam to reach the person. As you arrived where the bubbles are, Sam was still on the bank. You took your breath and jumped started swimming under the water. You opened your eyes but wasn't able to see anything.
By all sudden, you felt something grab your ankle. You tried to come back at the surface but the thing was pulling you down. You started to shake and you weren't able to breathe. The light from the sun was smaller and smaller...

Sam's pov

I get out of the house right behind Y/n and saw her, jumping into the water.
"Y/n!! NO! WAIT!!"
I ran faster and reached the bank. She swam and stopped at a point. She then jumped into the water. "Damn it" I started taking off my coat and swam into the water too. As I arrived where she was, she wasn't coming back. I started to freak out. I mean, of course, she's my girlfriend.
I looked around, trying to see bubbles. "Sam?!" I heard Dean, who was still at the bank. "Dean I can't find her!" I so jumped into the water and moved my arms to see if she's still here. I then felt her. I grabbed her and swam up. I took Y/n in my arms and saw she wasn't breathing anymore.

I took her back to the ground and put my face on her chest, trying to hear a heartbeat. "So?" asked Dean who was kneeling next to her too. "I can hear it but it's slow"
I started doing CPR. "Come on"
Boom boom boom. My hands going against her chest. I breathed into her mouth. "Come on baby please" I do it over, and over, and over

She shut her eyes open and started to breathe again. She sat up and coughed as I took her in my arms. "I thought I lost you. Why did you have to go into that lake"  "I'm sorry Sam" "It's okay as long as you okay baby"
I kissed her lips and give her my coat.

Words count: 629
Updated on January, 16