Dean - How I met your mother

You, Dean, and your 2 children were sitting in the living room of your new house. It was a house in Lebanon, cause Dean wanted the kids to grow up where he'd like to when he was a kid. There were boxes everywhere cause you just moved in. The only things you have for now were the couch, an armchair, and a little table.
You and your little family were sitting in front of the fire. It was a late December night. Dean was sitting on the armchair, with a beer. While you were sitting on the couch with your kids on each side.

"Time to bed kiddos" said Dean as he stands up.
Because you just moved in, there wasn't any bed. So it was camping in the living room. "I don't want to" said Lizy, your seven years old daughter "Me neither" said Peter, also seven. They were twins.
"As stubborn as their mom as I see" replied Dean, chuckling. You fake laughed and rolled your eyes. "Can we sleep on the couch with you mom?" asked Lizy. They looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "No you can't, you two move too much"
They then rested their heads on your lap "Then we don't move" said Peter.
"Then a story and let's go to bed is that good?"
They looked at each other's and nodded. "Deal"
You looked at Dean. Asking him mentally which story you could tell. Then he made a face, showing he found one.
"Have we ever tell you how we met each other's?"
"Hum no" answered your daughter "That's a good story"
"Go ahead" "Well...

You were working at the bar your mom has. The Roadhouse. Your mom Ellen, and your little sister Jo were working there too.
On Dean's side, John just died. And Sam and he was going right in your bar. When they entered, there wasn't anyone, except a guy on the pool
You were in the back of the bar when you heard the bell ring. You walked in and saw a guy with a leather jacket. He was pretty cute tho. He told his brother to go check in the kitchen. You thought there were robbers so you grabbed your gun and walked behind the guy. You pointed the gun behind his head. "Turn around slowly"
He put his hands in the air and turned to you. He has freckles and green eyes. He wasn't so much taller than you. He also had a necklace and a ring. He smiled "Hello pretty lady" "Who are you? What do you want"
"My brother and I are looking for Ellen Harvelle" "Well I'm her daughter" "Jo or Y/n? Which one"
"This is Y/n" you heard from aside.
Ellen was going out of the kitchen, pointing a gun at Sam. "Who are you" she asked too. "We're Sam and Dean Winchester" "John's sons?" she asked. "Yes" she put the gun down and so did you. "I heard about your father, I'm sorry boys"
After a while, Dean came to talk to you. And this was it. A lot of things happened to you two. You were here when your mom and your sister died, you were here when he died. You were all along and you two fell in love. One day he married you, and the other one you had children.

"Where's grandma Ellen now?" asked Peter. You looked up at Dean. "Hum, she... Jo and her died in a car accident a long time ago"
Of course, they were too young to understand what death really is.
"You know everything, now time to bed" you said.
"How do Lizy and I born?" "We said one storie," said Dean with his dad voice. "Wait, this is kinda an awesome storie" you said looking at Dean. "Thanks for the help honey" "Kids, I'm gonna tell you how I almost broke your dad's hand"

You and Dean were in the bunker. You were soon going to explode cause of your big belly. You two were sitting in the library when you felt a liquid going down your legs. "Hum Dean" "Yes baby?" asked Dean, still looking at his book "I think my water brokes" Dean looked up quickly "You-what?" he started to freak out "Dean calm down please" he stood up and so did you. You felled a sharp pain flew all around your body. You let out a scream and Dean lifted you up.
You arrived at the hospital and the work already started. You went to a room.
"Okay Mrs. Winchester, I'm gonna need you to push" you breathed heavily and started to push.
Soon after, the baby was out. "You did it, sweetheart," said Dean kissing your wet forehead.
"I already see the second one"
You two looked at the doctor, eyes wild. Dean's jaw was almost hitting the floor. "The.. What ?" "Your second baby. You do know it's twins right?" asked the doctor who was now freaking out too. "Hum" started Dean. "No. No no no it's not possible we're not having two babies" you said. Dean looked at you and it was now your turn to freak out. "Ma'am I'm sorry but right now, you have to push" "I-I'm too tired I can't do it"
Dean grabbed your hand "Baby look at me. You can do it, okay I'm right here" you look at him and then at the doctor. You nodded and started pushing. This turn, it hurt like hell. You so grabbed Dean's hand even harder, it was now red. You heard a cry and the second baby was out.
You rested your head on the pillow and let go of Dean's hand. You looked at it and there was your handprint on it. "Sorry" but Dean was looking at the baby. "A boy, and a girl. We're not prepared. We have to move, find a new house. What are we going to do?" he asked turning to you, but you were already asleep.

"So one of us wasn't supposed to be there" Lizy said "I'm sure it's Peter" "Why would it be me" he answered sitting up. "Hey hey, you two gremlins calm down. We love you both okay" Dean said. He stood up and took Lizy in his arms and you took Peter. You layed them on their mattress.
You and Dean go sleep on the couch. "I'm lucky to have all of you" said Dean as you rested your head on his chest. He wrapped you in his arms and kissed your head. "Our kids are amazing" "We're amazing" "Yes we are" you two did your famous hit five. You soon fell asleep, in front of the fire.