400 Followers Imagine Final

You were walking down the street, the cold air of the night hitting your face covered by the tears. It was late, and all you wanted to do was sleep.
You couldn't stop thinking about Dean, and what he said. You love him, and hearing him talking about you this way hurt you like nothing else before. You don't even know where to go. It started raining. "Awesome"
Your phone in your pocket started ringing again. It's Sam. You cut it off, and saw five missed calls from him and ten from Dean...ten... Deciding to ignore it, you put your phone back in your pocket. When you looked up, you saw a man in front of a bar. This man, who you recognized as Aidan, was standing under an umbrella, smocking a cigarette. You came closer to him, and tapped him on his shoulder.
"Y/n ? Hey what are you doing here" he asked. He saw that you were under the rain so he gestured you to come under the umbrella.
"I could ask the same thing"  "Well I was too tired to continue to drive tonight so I stopped here. But you, is everything okay ?"
"I'll be fine. Dean and I fought that's all. I stormed out of the room without knowing where I was going."  "May I buy you a drink then?" he asked.
"Sure why not".  Aidan finished his cigarette and the two of you went inside.

During this time, Sam and Dean were at the motel, waiting for you.
"She's going to come back you know that" said Sam. Dean was siting on the bed, his knee bouncing up and down. Sam's phone made a sound and he picked it up immediately
"Don't worry about me I'm with Aidan I'm fine"
Sam read. He look at Dean, who obviously wasn't happy about that. He got up and grabbed his keys and coat.
"Dean? What are you doing?" asked Sam as he stood in front of his brother.
"I'm gonna get her back that's all. Can you stay here in case she'd came back"
"Dean.. Y/n is okay she's with Aidan" "I know that's the problem."
Sam sighed, knowing he can't do anything. He got out of the way and Dean stormed out of the room.

Aidan and you were siting at the bar. Aidan had already drank two beers when you were still at your first one. All you wanted to do was getting back home. You didn't know why, but you felt uneasy.
"You know, you're better without him anyway"
"What? With who?" you asked. "With Dean. This dude don't know what he's missing" he answered as he put his arm around your shoulder. You understood he was drunk. You made a fake smile "Look, I should probably get back home". As you went to stood up, his hand felled on your waist, pulling you back.
"Just stay a little bit" his grip on your waist tightened. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back"
You entered the bathroom and took your phone. You of course called dean
"Y/n ? Is everything okay where are you? I thought you were never going to call back"
"Look Dean now is not the time. I'm at the Amilton bar in town. Can you.. Can you please come and get me. Aidan is with me but he.."
"I'm coming right now" he said as he didn't let you the time to finish.
As you got out, the first idea that came in your head was to go out of the bar. You made your way toward the door but someone grab your arm before.
"Y/n where are you going?"  "Hum back home, like I said" you answered. His grip on your arm tightened a little.
"I come with you" "No it's okay"  "I can't let a beautiful woman like you going out alone"
He put his arm around your shoulder and lead you out. He took out his umbrella, and the two of you started walking. You were praying for Dean to be here as soon as possible.
As a cue, you heard the familiar rusting sound of the impala. You turned around and saw Dean getting out of the car and looking through the window of the bar.
"Dean's here. I should probably go with him". Aidan turned around. "You're sure you want to go back with him. You can stay with me during the night."  "No it's okay. I'm going with Dean" you turned around and gestured to walk toward the car. "Y/n wait" he said as he grabbed your arm again. "Just don't fucking touch me!" you yelled as you got yourself out of his grip, your fear taking over you. You stood back.
Dean heard your voice and walked toward you. You felt an hand on your back which made you turning around. You eyes met Dean's and you immediately felt safer.
"Hey Y/n is everything okay" asked Dean who was looking at Aidan. "Yes, let's just get back home. We're going to get sick if we stay under this rain"
"Yeah" answered Dean as he was still looking at Aidan. The two of you gesture to walked toward the car when Aidan's voice cut you. "Just threat her like she should be". Dean turned around
"What did you say?". "I said, threat her like a woman. I don't understand why she would want to go back with you" . Dean clenched his jaw
"Is this a way to threat a woman for you? Cause see man she seemed a little bit scared with you"
"I guess she was playing" he said. He came closer to Dean. "She asked me during the whole night man. Sorry she doesn't see you the same way. I mean after all you've been an asshole to her. She probably needed a little.. Comfort"
And it was enough for Dean's fist to come in contact with Aidan's nose. He stood back and held his bleeding nose. Dean grabbed him by the collar and held him against the wall.
"Do not talk about her, or any woman, like this again. Do you understand me?"
Adain, who understood you can't mess with Dean, nodded. Dean let go of his grip and turned to you. He walked toward you and embraced you in a hug. "Y/n I'm so sorry" "Can we just get back home please" "Sure"

Dean and you were in the impala. The ride was silent. The motel wasn't far away from the city but not close either.
Your head was resting against the window as you watched the rain falling on it. Dean look at you.
He sighed "Okay". You turned to him. "What?"
Dean stopped the car on the side of the road. He got out, even if it's raining. You got out after him
"What the hell are you doing?". Dean stopped in front of the car. The light of the car lightening only a part of his face and the little rain that were falling.
"Dean get back inside the car" "Not until you listen to me" he gestured you to come with him.
You went to stand in front of him. "We can't stay under this rain forever." "I know, that's the reason you're going to listen. Y/n I'm so sorry for what I said, I didnt mean it you know that. I can't do it without you by my side. I can't believe I'm saying this" he said. You didn't know if it was tears or rain on his cheeks. Or both. "But Y/n I love you. I don't want to waste what we have because of this stupid thing I told you. And seeing you, with Aidan. You know better than anyone that I'm a jealous man. I get so scared when he-"  "Shut up" you cut him off.
"Wha-" you cut him again but this time by your lips crashing on his. His arms went around your waist as your hands were on his cheeks. You pulled back and rested your forehead on his.
"I love you Dean Winchester. Don't forget this"
He laughed. "What" you asked as you pulled back and looked in his eyes. "Isn't it a bit cheesy"
You laughed too "I think it is but you started it"
Dean kissed you again. "Okay, let's get back home".