Sam - Possessed by Michael

So this story is mostly based on the episode where Micheal dies in season 14. Here, he's not possessing Rowena, but the reader.

Not your pov

"Where is he?!"
"Dean look at me! You're in the bunker! Everything's okay!"
"I know where I am!"
He turned around, to face Sam, Castiel, and Jack.
"Michael. He's gone"
Castiel and Sam looked at each other. 
"Where is y/n?" asked Dean.
"She's in the libra-" Cas started but were cut off by a scream coming from the library.

Your pov

You were sitting at the last table of the library, searching for something to save Dean. A part of you told you to keep fighting, but the other one told you to give up, there's nothing you can do about this. You lifted your head and watched all the people from the other world.

Suddenly, all stopped. Like when you pause a movie. You stood up and a voice made you turn around.
"Hello y/n". Michael was here on an armchair.
"Michael" "Miss me?"
"No, not at all. What did you do and why are you here"
Michael chuckled and stood up too.
"Well, I'm not "here": I'm in your mind. And I ask your permission to let me in"
"Why would I ever say yes to you"
"Because if you don't, you'll watch everyone you love die" he walked closer to you "and we both know you wouldn't let this happen. Especially for the little Sammy"

You looked up at him, not understanding. You had feelings for the younger Winchester for 2 years now but you have never told him.
"Aw, he didn't tell you he loves you yet? Well he should, before I kill him"
"Shut up, you liar. Sam and I are just friends"
But deep down, you hopped he said the truth.
"Oh for one time, I am telling the truth. When I was in Dean's head, I saw everything. Sam told him he loves you" he smirked "So, say yes to me, and everyone live"

You thought for a moment. What if he is telling the truth? What if Sam loves you? Your instinct told you to say yes, to protect the people you love.
You looked at him, right in the eyes.

Sam's pov

We got out of the infirmary after hearing the scream. When we entered the room, Maggie was dead, laying on the floor, eyes burns. Micheal was here, I knew it. I looked up when I heard footsteps. Then I saw her. Y/n, with a little bit of blood on her beautiful face. My heart started pounding faster, at the thought of Michael posessing her.

"Sammy please help me!" She was standing on the library stairs and I walked towards her.
"Y/n what happened"
"Michael.. I... I let him in"
I looked at her, fears in my eyes. "You... What? Why?" I walked toward her again but she put her hand in front of her.
"Please don't come closer"
"Y/n why.."
"Stop please I don't have enough time. He tried to... Aaaaaaah! " She screamed in pain and fold in half. I took her face in my hands, even if she told me not to.
"Look at me! Fight this!"
"Sam I can't! He's-he's too strong!"
Her eyes light up blue and she looked up at me. I mean, him. "Get out of her you bastard"
Micheal smirked and lift his hand. Before I could've said anything I was smashed into the wall at my left, and I felt on the floor.
"Sorry Sammy boy, she's long gone"

He walksed toward Dean and the others.
"Cas, get the cuffs"
Michael rose his hand again and they all fell to the ground. Except for Jack.
"You guys are fun, you really think you can kill me like that?"
He turned around when Jack called his name. "What does the child want?" Jack was right behind him as Micheal turn around.
"I am not a child" "Are you"
Without warning, Jack put his hands on Michael's head as his nephilim eyes turned yellow.
"Jack no you're going to kill her!" I screamed. But Jack didn't move. A blue and white shape exit of y/n's mouth. As she fell on the ground, I caught her in my arms, her head on my chest.
I looked up and nothing was there anymore. No more shape.
"Micheal. He's dead"
Said Jack, turning to Dean and Cas. Dean stood up and looked down at y/n. She wasn't dead.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked down at me. I can see she reminds everything. She sat up.
"Guys I'm so sorry... I.. He told me he wasn't gonna kill the people I love if I said yes... I should've known he was lying I am sorry"

She looked at me and in almost a whisper, "He also told me, you love me. And I hope it wasn't a lie"
My heart warmed at her words. "Of course I love you Y/n"
The others left the room to get us alone time. I didn't wait and kissed her. I waited for so long to do this.
I rested my forehead on hers. "Sam. I'm sorry really" "It's okay y/n, as long as you alive."

SO...
I know that one kinda sucks but I liked the idea so I posted it anyway.
Words count: 903