Sam and Dean - Going on a hunt

Sam, Dean and you were hunting a monster who can changes his form to look like an qother person. It's not a shapeshifter, it's more specific than it . This monster can take the form of the people you miss the most. That's how he tricks the people to kill them. He just have to touch the person, and it's like they're hypnotyzed. When you under his influence, you don't know what you're doing, and he can makes you see things that are not real.
He killed a couple of persons, and the boys and you decided to go investigate.
You're now in a town in the Indiana. You discovered where the monster is hiding. He's in an abandoned hospital, which made him a lot more complicated to find cause the place is big.
You decided to do it at night.  

Dean parked the car in front of the hospital and you get out. You grabbed your machette in the trunk and the three of you walked inside.
"We should split up. I take the right, Sam the left and you could go upstairs. And if you have a problem, just scream" suggested Dean.
Sam and you nodded. You started walking upstairs. When you arrived, there was a long dark corridor with doors on each sides. Must be the old rooms. You took your lamp and you lit up the hallway. You walked in and opened the doors, making sure no one was in there.

Downstairs, Dean was in a large room, which probably was the old cafeteria because of all the tables. The only light in the room was the moon and Dean's lamp. He was walking in as he heard something behind him. He turned around quickly and lift up his machette in front of him. He saw a shadow in the dark. "Come over here you son of bitch" he said as he started walking toward the monster. As the person started walking in the light, Dean's heart did a flip.
"Mom?" "Hi Dean"
Dean's eyes started to tears up a little. He do know it's not real, but he wanted to believe in it. "You're not real" "Of course I am" said 'Marry' with a peaceful voice. Dean lifted his machette up and was going to cut his head off when he stopped. He couldn't. The monster looked at him and smirked. "You wasn't able to save your mom and you're not even capable of killing a monster"
The monster punched him in the face and he felled on the ground. As Dean felled, he banged his head on the corner of a table, which knock him out.
The monster was going to kill him when You bursted in the room. "Get away from him"
The monster turned toward you. He still had Marry's face. You walked toward the monster as he suddenly changed his face.

"D-Dad?" you stumbled back and tears up too. Your dad, your mom and your little sister, died six months ago. They died killed by a demon you were hunting. You blamed the fault on you. "You can't be real"
"Of course I am, y/n/n". Only your dad called you like this. He walked closer to you and touch your forearm. You didn't had the time to react when your eyes became white. You were now under the influence of the monster, without knowing it. "Come with me, I know you want to" he tried to take your hand, when Sam arrived in the room. "Y/n No!!"
You turned around when Sam was, but when he saw your eyes, he knew it was too late.
But you didn't see Sam. Because of the hallucination you had, you were seeing the demon who killed your parents.
"You" you grabbed your machette and walked toward Sam. "Y/n stop! This is not real" he said as he stepped back. You lifted your machette up and was going to kill him when you felt arms wrapping around you, trapping your arms. "Sam take away the machette!" Sam did as Dean said and took the weapon away from your hands. You were struggling to get away from Dean's arms, still unknowing what you're doing. "Let me go!!" you screamed "Y/n stop! This is not real!"
Dean turned around to see where Sam was. He was near the monster. The monster had John's face.
"Wrong person" said Sam, as he cutted his head off.

Then, everything get back to normal. Your eyes found their normals colors again, and you stopped screaming. "Dean what.." you started to cry, remembering what happened. You collapsed on the ground, and Dean too cause you were still in his arms "hey hey hey. Shh. It's over, it's just me calm down"
"My dad he-he was right there" "Yes sweatheart I know" "Why didn't you letting me go with him"
Dean looked at you, sadness in his eyes when he heard you saying this. "Cause he wasn't real" said Sam who was now standing next to you. You stood up, and Dean too.
You were slowly realizing what happened. You walked away, and get out of the hospital. When you were outside, you leaned against the impala, and started crying, the fresh air of the night hitting your face. "Y/n?" you turned around and Dean was here. He didn't say anything and leaned next to you. "I miss them you know" you said looking at him. When he saw your sad face, he couldn't help but wrapped you in his arms. "I know sweatheart I know" he said. You started crying again. Sam walked outside. "We should go" you said and climbed into the impala.
Dean and Sam sat in the front seat and Dean started driving.
You soon felled asleep, rocked by the sound of the impala..

Words count : 975