Charlie - Coming out

Y/s means your sexuality

You sat on your bed, thinking about how you could tell them. You were wondering yourself how they are going to react about the fact you are y/s .. You knew they were gonna be okay with this but you didn't really know how to tell them.

You heard a knock on your door. "Come in!"
The door opened, to reveal your readhead girlfriend, named Charlie. You two were together for almost 4 months, and nobody knows about your relation.

"Hi y/n! How are you?" she asked as she entered the room and pecked your lips.
"Hey, fine, and you?" "No you are not. What's wrong? " Charlie always knows when you feel bad.
She sat next to you and you rested your head on her lap. You looked up at her.
"I was wondering how I could tell the boys. I mean, everyone know you are lesbian so they won't be surprise. But me? I know the boys for like 6 years now and still, they don't know anything about it"
She looked at you, with concern on his chocolate eyes.
"Look baby, you saw how they reacted about me. Everything happened good. They are opened minded and they are going to understand. Just wait until you are ready."
"But I am ready. Really. In fact I wanted to tell them tonight during the diner, when they both will be here and you too"
"Y/n this is an amazing idea. I'm here for you and whatever happens, I'm of course by your side."

You sat up, putted your hand on her cheek and kissed her on the lips. She kissed you back and whispered a "I love you". You heard an other knock on the door and pulled away quickly.
The door opened to reveal Sam. "Guys diner is  ready" "Okay we're comming"

Sam left and you looked back at Charlie. You felt something growing up on your stomach. Charlie squeezed your hand "Everything is gonna be super fine"

You took the diner in the library. You were sitting next to Charlie, in front of Dean and Sam.
You couldn't stop looking at Charlie, waiting for the good moment.

"Y/n are you okay? You look preoccupate." asked Dean and they all looked at you.
"Hum.. no yes.. I am fine" you started to stress a bit. Charlie squeezed your hand again, under the table. She smiled softly at you and you remembered her words "everything gonna be super fine"

"Okay then, who want a dessert?" asked Dean as he was starting to standing up.
"Wait Dean. Sit just a second please" He nodded at you, and sat back on his chair. The boys looked at you, don't understanding what's goin on. Charlie, on the other hand, nodded as you looked at her.
"Okay well let's go.." you looked up but didn't really know where to look.
"Charlie and I are.. I am.. I am y/s"
Sam and Dean looked at each other. Sam talked first.
"Y/n, sweatheart don't be mad but we already knew it"
You looked at them and then at Charlie, confused. "Did you.."
"No, no she didn't do anything" replied Dean "It was just obvious. For example when you and Charlie met, you couldn't stop looking at her and all that stuff. You're always talking about her. And when she come to the bunker you two are always in your room, you sleep on the same bed. There was other signs but, hey, it's okay y/n"

You looked at him and felt tears in your eyes. All of the sudden, all your bad thoughts were gone. "So you don't mind"
Sam stand up and walked around the table to hug you. You stand up too and rushed in his arms. "Of course we don't, we are proud of you. As long as you happy"
Dean came too and hugged you after you let go of Sam. "Thank you for understanding me guys "

Charlie stand up too, walked behind you and took your hand again. "See, I told you" "You two are cute" said Sam.
Everything was super fine.

Words count : 695