Sam - Patching him up

I figured there was A LOT of typos so I changed it

You're at the bunker, waiting for Sam and Dean to come home from a hunt. Your boyfriend and his brother have been on a hunt for four long days. Sam didn't want you to come, he said it was going to be an easy vampire hunt and he doesn't want you to get hurt. You received a text from him, saying they will be home in six hours.
You missed Sam, so while he wasn't here, you'd still one of his sweatshirts, it smell like him.
You fell asleep in it, waiting for Sam.

You woke up by the sound of the bunker's door open. You got out of your room and walked down the hallway. As you entered the room, you saw Sam and Dean walking down the stairs.
You approached Sam to hug him, but as you opened your arms, you saw his face, which was covered in blood. Same for his clothes. He had some cuts all over him, and one on the stomach which seemed deeper than the others. He seems really tired and was struggling to walk and almost fell in your arms. You stepped back because of his weight, and he was taller than you. He hugged you tight. "Sam, what happened back there?" "Seems like it was harder than we expected"
You pulled out to see his wound. You lifted his shirt and saw it was a deep cut that will need stitches.
"Ok, I'm gonna patch you up. Dean is everything fine for you?" you asked turning to him.
"Yes Y/n, everything's alright, thanks" on the other hand, Dean had some blood on his flannel but not on his face.

You took Sam to your room and made him sit on the bed.
"Take off your shirt please" Sam looked at you with a smirk on his face "Nope Sammy not now" "Yes ma'am" you chuckled and sat in front of him as he took his shirt off.
"Is that my sweatshirt?"
You looked at him "Hum, yes. I hope you don't mind, I like it, it smells like you"
"I don't mind at all, you look cute in it" you blushed and felt butterflies in your stomach as you kissed him.
You stopped the kiss and took the first aid kit and the whiskey on your left. "This is gonna hurt"
You poured some alcohol on his wound and he winced in pain. You whispered a sorry and patched him up.

Your hands were bloody but you really didn't care, Sam was okay.
"Go take a shower, it'll make you feel better" Sam nodded, kissed your forehead, and walked into the bathroom.

You knock on the door after a while, to wash your hands.
"Come in" you entered as Sam was in the shower. "I'm just gonna wash my hands"
Sam stepped out of the shower and you saw him in the mirror. You handed him his towel and he smiled at you. "You sure you want me to put some clothes on" "Yes Sam, you tired I can see it so not tonight"
You walked out of the bathroom and got back to your room to change your clothes for your pajamas. You lay on the bed, waiting for Sam.

It didn't take much time and Sam came back from the bathroom. He layed next to you and kissed you. "I'm glad that you're okay" you said as you look into his hazel eyes.
"I missed you baby" "I missed you too"
As you said this, he laid his head on your stomach.
You ran your hands through his hair. You know he likes it. You started singing to him

Stars shining right above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singin' in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

You saw Sam smiling so you continued

Say night-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be

Dream a little dream of me
Said Sam, at the same time as you.
You looked at him and smiled. He layed next to you and you rested your head on his chest.
You soon fell asleep as he whispered an "I love you"

Words count: 733
The song here is Dream a little dream of me by The mama's and the papa's
:)