A Quiet Road || Part 3 Final

"You - you what?"
"We found a spell that could get her back. Sammy listen to me, we can't do it at the hospital. Y/n has to come back to the bunker"
"They'll never let us do it you do know that Dean"
"They don't have to know. We can do it secretly"
Sam looked back at you. He knows he has to do something, but what if it doesn't work? A lot of questions where in Sam's mind, but he had to hurry.
"Okay met me in her room"

A while later, Dean and Cas arrived at your room, in suits. "Why are you in suits?" "It's Dean's idea" said Cas. Dean rolled his eyes, like he always do "If we have to get her out of there without being suspicious, we're gonna have to lie. So Cas and I are gonna do fake fbi agents is it good to you?" said Dean, even if it wasn't a real question. "Huh yeah I gess so"
Two minutes later, you were on a rolling bed and Dean was taking you to the exit at the back of the hospital. Sam was already here, leaning against the impala. The boys climbed in the car and Sam went in the backseat with you. "See? Wasn't so hard" said Dean. Sam layed your head on his lap and looked at your peaceful face. Well, not so peaceful.

They arrived at the bunker, where Rowena and Jack were waiting for them. "Oh my poor child" said Rowena with her Scottish accent, when she saw you in Sam's arms.
They went to the library and Sam layed you on one of the tabble. They were all surrounding you when he asked "So what's the spell"
They looked at each other then at Sam with an apology look. Dean started "Sam, Y/n, she's- she is dying"
Sam looked at them, didn't knowing what to say. He couldn't believe that you were going to leave him. "No she can't be. There- there's must be a way. You told me there is a spell"
"Sam, there's one but it's dangerous" said Rowena. "What is it!"
"Y/n is actually living her memories again. But she's loosing them. The concussion she had is killing her slowly" she continued. Sam started to tears up and he wiped his face with his hand.

"At the moment we're talking, a reaper is must be trying to take her away. But there's a spell that must help. She has to jail the reaper in a trap"
"But she's doesn't have the spell" "That's when you, or one of us, have to do something" said Dean. Sam looked at him and tilted his head. "Remember when you were possessed by Gadreel? Well Crowley went into your head to help you"
"Okay. Do it" Sam said, nodding. "If it's the only way for her to come back, we have to take it"

Sam was sitting on a chair in front of the table you laying on. On his head and yours, were electric wires, which were connected to a machine. This should get Sam into your mind.
"Get her back" said Dean , and Sam closed his eyes.

Your pov

"Who are you?"
"My name is Tessa" "Yeah I already get that. You a reaper aren't you"
Tessa sighed and give you a concern smile "Yes Y/n. You have to come with me, your place isn't here anymore" "What if I don't want to come with you" you said with a angry face.
"You'll die anyway, you can't stay here. Look around you Y/n. None of this is real, you just reliving your memories. And it's disappearing because the concussion is killing you"
Your turned around to where the boys were. But they weren't there anymore. It was just you and Tessa. You turned to her. "No. I'm gonna fight to stay, sorry" you sarcastically said. "You know you can't" she said as she give you her hand. You looked at it and sighed. You were just going to touch it when you heard something behind you. You turned around and Sam was standing there. "Sam??"  he rushed to you and hugged you tight, not caring about Tessa. "I- I missed you" "Hum Sam what's going on" he pulled back and looked into your eyes. "I know how to get you out of here". You frowned your eyebrows and looked at Tessa. "So there was a way for me to stay alive" "Y/n, come with me"
"Wait" you said, "I'd like to, have a moment alone with Sam, please" you lied. Tessa looked between the two of you and nodded "I understand" and left.
You turned to Sam "Okay we have to hurry, what's you plan" "We have to trap Tessa in a reaper trap, after this we can kill her" "But how" "With an angel blade. Cas told us reapers are angels so it'll work" you nodded "We need this" Sam gived you the list and you two did as fast as you could to find all the materials.
You and Sam mixed the ingredients and you painted the trap in the floor. A flame was set as Sam recited: O theris tes, caleo se cai deo.

Tessa appeared, but was, like it was planed, trapped in the reaper trap. "Smart" she said "But you can't stay here forever Y/n" you looked around and noticed some things were missing. You were dying faster than planed. "And how would you get out huh? It's too late Y/n, your time has come"
You looked up at Sam. Tessa was kinda right. He nodded telling you he got this. Sam stepped in front of you and lifted up the angel blade. "When we kill a reaper, it sort of cancel everything. Believe me, I'm the proof" he said. "You wrong Winchester" "Am I? Asked Billie when you'll see her" he said and he stabbed her. A white light went in her eyes and she felled on the ground.
Sam turned to you and smiled. "It should work", He went to kiss you, but before his lips could touch yours, he disappeared. "Sam?!" You asked in a yell. You looked around and everything started to disappear. No more map room, no more shelves and tables. You look around and Sam was nowhere to be found. And everything went black..

The boys and Rowena pov

Sam opened his eyes quickly and looked around. You were still sleeping, and the others were surrounding him. "So..?" asked Jack. Sam stood up and take away the wires from his head.
"I don't know, we killed Tessa, she should be awake" "Wait, Tessa ?? The reaper who tried to get me?" "Yes Dean that reaper. I don't understand wh-"
But he were cut off by you, who opened your eyes. You let out a breath and sat up on the table. "Y/n!" you looked around and they were all looking at you "You look worried fellas" Sam hugged you quickly, don't wanting to let you go anymore. "You can't get rid of me like that"
Dean laughed and hugged you too. You get up , but forgot about your leg, so you felled. Cas helped you getting up and putted his hand on your forehead, and everything was gone. "Thanks Cas" you said, smiling at the angel. Jack went to hugged you, and he hugged you tight. "Wow miss you too kiddo" you said and he smiled. Just as the boys were like fathers to him, you were like a mother.

A while later, you where in your room with Sam. "I'm glad you okay" "I am thanks to you" you said kissing him on the cheek. "I was so worried Y/n, you stayed one week like this" "Wait one week? Wow that's a lot. When I was in my memories, It was like, one day"
You layed on the bed, even if you slept for one week, you were really tired. Sam layed next to you. You rested your head on his chest and he putted a arm around your shoulder. "When I was out there, I lived the memories we have. Our storie I mean" "Oh really? Like what?" "Our first kiss for example. The last one was our wedding" you said, looking at the ring on your finger. You looked up at him "It also made me realize, I don't want to loose you. All those time we could've been together, we didn't take the chance"
"But I'm here now, and I promise I'm not leaving you. Not anymore." he said and kissed your lips.
Everything was getting back to normal, and Sam was now more protective than ever.