Sam - Miscarried

You were at Jody's because Sam and Dean went on a hunt. You couldn't go because you were 2 months pregnant and Sam wanted you to be safe, like always. They weren't far away from Jody's house so you stayed there.
You were laying on your bed, reading a book while rubbing your stomach. You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen. You let out a breath and dropped the book next to you. You sat up and another wave of pain flew through you. You couldn't help but scream in pain. Jody burst into the room "Y/n what's happening?!"
Blood started falling from your legs and you let out another scream of pain, tears falling down your cheeks "Jody what-" "We need to get you to the hospital. Alex! Claire !" she called. She lifts you on your feet and manages to get you out to the car.

It felt like forever but you entered the hospital. Doctors rushed to you and get you to a room. Your pants were bloody and sweet was falling down your forehead, the pain still here.
A doctor told Alex and Claire to stay outside. "Call Sam, please" you told Claire.
Doctors were rushing around the room. One of them placed an iv perfusion in your arm (for medicines to pass in your body)
You started to feel weak and the pain started to slowly slip away. The doctor looked at Jody. And she looked at you. She took your hand
"Jody what is happening?". Her eyes started to feel with tears "Y/n, you lost the baby, I'm so sorry". Tears started to form in your eyes, you couldn't believe it. You sobbed and rested your head on the pillow. Jody sat on a chair next to your bed, as your vision started to get dark...

A little while later, Jody heard two familiar voices out of the room. You have changed rooms.
She got out and saw Sam and Dean coming into the corridor. Sam saw Jody and he rushed to meet her. He didn't know what happened but wanted to see if you're okay. Before he could enter the room, Jody stopped him.
"Sam, wait" he looked at her and frowned his eyebrows. "What happened," he asked in a hurry. Jody looked at Dean and back at Sam.
"Y/n... She miscarried" Jody said silently. Sam didn't say anything as tears formed in his eyes.
Dean put one of his hands on his brother's back. Sam took a couple of steps back and rubbed his hand on his jaw and mouth. "Sam?" asked Dean. "Hum... I'm gonna see her" he said as he entered the room.

He entered the room and saw you, laying on the bed. His heart broke into pieces as he saw you. You were pale and still passed out. He went to sit on a chair next to your bed and took your hand in his. He cried without saying anything.
A while later you woke up. "Sam?"
He looked up "Hey baby how are you feeling"
"I don't know I'm tired" Sam sat on the bed, your hand in his. He looked at you and you saw his red puffy eyes. Then it hit you all at once, you remembered.
"Sam I.. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" "Hey no no it is not your fault Y/n"
He kissed your forehead and put his hand on your cheek. "We still can try, when you are ready. We'll get through this"

The day after, the doctor let you go back home. When you entered the bunker, Dean and Cas were both here and each of them gave you a big hug. Sam and you went to your room. You took a small shower and put on one of Sam's shirts. You laid next to him on the bed and lay your head on his chest. He passed his hand through your hair and you relaxed. "I love you Y/n, it doesn't change anything on what I think of you alright" "Thank you, Sam. I love you too"

*
*
Words count: 685
Updated on January 16th