Dean - Fancy hunt

"Y/n you're ready?" asked Dean on the other side of the door.

The boys and you were in a motel, getting ready for a hunt. The hunt was about a witch who was killing people by taking their hearts. You found out that she was going to be at an important ball in an old architectural building. Everyone out there will be rich people, so you had to play the game. And with the luck you have, Dean was going to be the one to go with you. 

You were in the motel bathroom, changing into your black long dress.
"Almost!" you answered the man outside.
You put on your last makeup and went outside. The two boys were waiting in the room. Dean was wearing a suit as Sam was only wearing his everyday outfit because he wasn't coming in.
You walked in and they both turned to you.
"Wow, you're beautiful Y/n. It's not every day we see you in a dress" said Sam with a smile.
You rolled your eyes "Are you guys ready?" you asked looking at the two of them. Dean didn't say anything but was looking at you with a big smile.
He came out of his thoughts and got up from the bed. "Yes, let's go"

You all arrived at the ball, it was around 9 pm. Dean and you had two small earphones in your ears in case you'd need to call Sam. Dean and you went in and started to look around for anything that could help.
The room was mostly white and golden the ceiling was painted. In the middle of the room, people were dancing. This part of the room gave a full view of the whole room.
"Do you want to dance?" you asked Dean.
"Aren't we supposed to look for the witch?"
"If we go in the middle of the room, we could see everything around us" you finished and lift your hand for him to take it. To your own surprise, he did and dragged you in the middle of the crowd. Dean pulled you closer to him as one of his hands was on your waist and the other was in your other hand. You put your free hand on his shoulder and started dancing to the very slow music. The both of you looked around, trying to find the witch.

Dean's pov
I looked down at her. I watched as her concentrated face looked around. Even like this, she was beautiful. I felt how her hand warmed mine, and how my other hand rested on her moving waist. I looked at her pink lips I wish I could kiss her at least one time. And how her beautiful eyes light up with the light in the room, just as if they were full of sparkles.
She looked up at me and realized that I was staring at her.
"Dean you're okay?" she asked with concerned
"Yes, yes I am" I answered, rather fast.
She nodded and looked around again.

Your pov

You looked up at Dean only to see him staring down at you. You asked him if everything was okay and he said yes. You looked around again and try to contain your now red cheeks.
You saw a woman and a man walking up the stairs and recognized the woman you were looking for. Tapping Dean's shoulder, you started to walk away as he followed you.
Arriving up the stairs, you found yourself in the middle of crossing corridors
"Awesome" said Dean "I take the right and you the left alright?"
You nodded and Dean pulled two guns out of his suit. He handed you yours and you both walked in the opposite direction.

You've already opened several doors when you threw one open to finally reveal the witch and the man. You pointed your gun in front of you and told the man to go out. He did as you say even if he doesn't understand. The witch, on the other hand, did. You walked further into the room and called Dean's name.
"Hunters. Interesting" she said. You put on a fake smile. You heard Dean's footsteps in the hall when the witch did a hand movement and slammed the door behind you. Dean tried to open the door, without success. You and the witch were now alone.
"You think this can kill me?" she asked pointing at your gun.
"Yes, witch killing bullets" you finished and shot.
But, the witch snapped her finger and your gun disappeared from your hand. The bullet too
"Oh, crap" you sighed. You went to threw a punch at her when she grabbed your wrist and twisted it. Her eyes glowed and she threw a hard punch on your face. You fall on the ground and thought to yourself not to wear a dress on a hunt. The witch flipped you over and chant something. You couldn't move anymore and felt a sharp pain in your chest. You screamed in pain and blood slowly started to soaked your dress. The witch crouched down next to you and put her hand flat on your chest. You screamed again.
Because she was focusing her magic on you, Dean was now able to open the door. The door busted open and Sam and Dean stormed in. Taking by surprise, the witch didn't have the time to fight back when Sam shoots her right in the head. You breathed out as the pain finally went away. Dean rushed to you, kneel, and pulled you up a little so your head was resting against his chest. He put his hand on your wound. It wasn't bleeding anymore but you still have lost a lot of blood. You rested your hand on his and looked up
"It's okay, the wound is gone" you said slowly. Dean sighed and rested his forehead against yours
"Don't scare me like that again"
"I don't plan on to" you sarcastically said.