Jack - What love is

Jack and you were best friends. But, you liked Jack, more than a friend.
The first time you saw him, Cas just died, Kelly too, Marry disappeared, and him, he just threw you against a wall. You were scared of him. Dean, your brother, didn't liked him and didn't trusted him. Sam on the other hand, took care of Jack. You learned to know him and discovered he wasn't that scary. He was more like an innocent boy who just discovered the life.
Dean didn't wanted you to get hurt, so he wasn't so happy that you were friends with the son of the devil. But for you, and for Castiel too, he was just the son of an incredible woman.

Right now, you're in the library, reading a book, as Jack entered the room. He sat next to you and you looked up at him. "Hey" "Hie Jack" you responded as you looked back at your book.
"Can I talk to you..about..something"
"Go ahead" you said, still looking at your book.
"Can you tell me what love is?"
You closed your book and looked up "What" "I.. I wanted to know what love feels like, what is it"
You swallowed "Hum.. Well..why do you want to know that? "
Jack looked at his hands, searching his words
"There's a girl, I think I like her, but I'm not sure"
You look into his eyes. You couldn't believe what he said. He loves a girl, that is surely not you.
"Hum.. Well"
It was your turn to search your words. Go ahead Y/n you thought

"When you love someone, you do all you can to protect her, and to show her how important she is. When you see her, you have butterflies in your stomach, it's a strange, but good, feeling"
You looked at Jack, he was looking at you, in awe. Looking into his eyes, you said "And.. and you want to spend the rest of your life with her. You want to share your life with her. She's like the second part of you that you've been looking for a long time, she completes you"
You sighed and looked at your lap. Jack smiled. This is exactly how he feels, towards you. You're the girl he likes but he don't know how to tell you.
"I don't know how to tell this girl I like her"
"So, you're sure now?" "Yes, I am" he said, smiling.
Your heart start bouncing faster. "If you like her, just tell her, you're an amazing man. I'm sure she won't reject you"
"What should I say to her" you heart squeezed "Ask her something like would you be my girlfriend"
"Would you be my girlfriend, Y/n ?" "Yeah just like that, but not my name" you said, fake laughing.
"Y/n.." "Jack.."
You understood what he said in more than two seconds. "Y/n, do you think that girl will be agree" "Yes I'm sure"
Jack leaned toward you, and kissed you on the lips. You kissed him back. You pulled out and rested your forehead on his, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed you again and you smiled. "Didn't have to teach you how to kiss apparently"
"Look like you did it!" you heard a voice comming from behind Jack. It was Sam, soon followed by Dean. "What the.. You.. And Jack ??" asked Dean, he seemed angry. You two stood up, "Dean wait"
Jack stepped in front of you "Dean, I love her okay? I will never hurt her like my dad would hurts people"
You smiled as you heard Jack says this. He turned to you, smiling, taking your hand in his. "She teached me what love is and I'm sure of it now."

Words count : 634