Sam - Panic attack

You were feeling good today, a bit tired, but good. You were sitting on your bed, scrolling on your phone. Dean and Castiel are on a hunt, so it's just you and Sam, your boyfriend.
Sam knows about your anxiety and stress. You did a lot of panic attacks in front of him. You have this since you are a kid. You have pills and Sam supports you every time.
You don't know why, but you feeling a little stressed those last days. It happens to you a lot. But you didn't know why this time.

You felt a ball in your stomach, and it started to get difficult for you to breathe. You closed your eyes, trying to calm down. Your anxiety said too late. You felt the tears coming up, and you knew what to do. You lay down on your bed and placed two fingers on your forehead. That's what you do when you are stressed. But it doesn't work this time. The walls started to get smaller around you and you needed to get out of here. As tears felled down your cheeks, you walked out of your room. You were shaking, crying, and breathing heavily. It was a long time ago you didn't felt this way. You reached the kitchen.

You tried to grab a glass for some water. But the glass felled on the floor. Which makes you shake even more. Loud sounds weren't good. You sat on the floor, leaning against the counter. "Y/n?" you heard Sam. You looked at the door and saw Sam entered. He immediately understood what's going on and sat next to you. He knows what to do at those times, and so do you. You two found something that helps you every time. Sam sat you on his lap, your back against his chest. He took your hands in his

"Okay baby, focus on my voice" You nodded and rested your head against his shoulder, still breathing heavily. "Close your eyes" you did as he said. "okay now you know what to do. Where are we?" "In our future house" "That's good, with who?" "Our future kids" you stopped crying "Exactly princess, and what else" he asked gently "I can see Dean, playing with our kids, and Cas is here too."
Sam smiled and kissed you on the cheek. "And you're with me, we're in the kitchen, doing lemonade, Jack is asking us how we do it"
You opened your eyes. Everything was over but you stayed there with Sam. You looked at him, with red puffy eyes. He smiled and kissed you on the lips. He stands the both of you up and handed you a glass of water. You were now too tired to do anything and felled asleep in Sam's arms.

Words count: 481
Update: 16 of January 2021
That one is super important to me so I hope you like it :)