Dean - Dancing in the rain

Today was a rainy day. It has been rainy for 2 long days, the sky was gray. You liked those times, you could stay inside, it was all so comfy. Even if you don't like storms, you like the rain.
Last night, there was a thunderstorm, and you stayed with Dean. You felt safe in his arms. You slept with him and woke up by him kissing you on the cheek.

"Morning sunshine!" you looked up and met his green eyes and his morning face. "Hi" you replied and rested your head on his chest. "Better now?" "Yes, thanks for staying here" "No problem, it's always a pleasure to help a damsel in distress" he chuckled. You sat up and make a fake pissed face.

You started pushing him toward the edge of the bed. "What are y-" but before he could finish, he felled on the floor, taking the blanket with him. You looked at him and laughed. You took your pillow and throw it at him, right in his face.

You get out of the bed and sat on his back. "Who's in distress now huh?" you asked him, still laughing. "You wanna play that game?" and with this, it's now your turn to receive a pillow in the face.
Dean stood up, lifted you up, and threw you on the bed. He started tickling you and you couldn't stop laughing. "Dean stop stop please"
He did as you said and kissed you. "Breakfast?" "Sure thing"

You and Dean walked toward the kitchen. Sam was already there, sitting at the table. "You two had fun?" you looked up at Dean and blushed. "I'm gonna go on a supply run. Need anything?"
"No thanks you Sammy" replied Dean.
Sam left and you took your breakfast. You decided it was "Lazy Day" day. Which means you don't do anything.
Dean, on the other hand, decided to wash the car.

You were in the library, and you started getting bored. You heard the rain bouncing against the roof. Then, an idea filled your mind.

You ran where Dean was. As you entered the garage, you saw him leaning against Baby, drinking a beer. "Hard work as I see" "I'm taking a pause" he said, sipping his beer. "I was bored and I had a little idea" you said as you walked closer to him. He smirked "Which is?" he said putting his hands on your waist. You understood what he means by "No this jackass" you tapped his shoulder.
He tilted his head. You took the beer from his hands and put it on baby's roof.
"What do you mean" you took his hand and walked toward the garage door.

You walked outside, but he didn't follow you. It was raining like a hell.
"Y/n what are you doing?"
"Come on" you jumped in a puddle and water splashed on your leg. You were wearing a short and a shirt so you were now totally soaked.
You turned to Dean and told him to come with you. You started dancing, even if there weren't any songs.
"You gonna get sick" "I don't hear you what do you mean? You have to come closer" you almost yelled.

You jumped in another puddle, but it was deeper than expected so you fell on the floor.
And that was enough for Dean to rushed to you. He lifted you up on your feet. "Get back inside" he took your hand but you pulled away.
You opened your mouth and drank the rain. "Y/n" "Hold on! Come on Dean!"
He gave you a bitch face but started to laugh when you start dancing again.

He started getting soaked too. You opened your arms and started singing, still dancing. Dean looked at you but didn't move, only smiled.
You took his hands and started making him moves. "There isn't any music" "Don't need to" It was only you and Dean. And the rain.
You placed your arms around his neck, and his arms rested around your waist. You moved around and he followed your movements. You two laughed. His hair was now wet, which makes him look more handsome than he is. You looked deep into his eyes and kissed him on the lips passionately.
You two pulled out and you rested your forehead on his. He lifted you up and you wrapped your leg around his waist. "Dean! You gonna slip!" "If you could just stop moving, it will be easier" you so stopped moving and looked at him.
You kissed him and he lost control of his feet so you two fell on the ground. He was on top but you weren't hit by his weight. "You did it on purpose Winchester" "Maybe" he smirked and kissed you again.

You heard a car coming and saw the light of the headlights. It was Sam "Guys, could you just.. Move from your occupation". You two laughed and Dean took your hand to lift you up. You got out of the way so you could let Sam in with his car.

After this, you took a warm shower and cuddle with Dean on the couch, watching a movie.

Words count: 876
First imagine in this book! I hope you like it :)
Edited again the 9 of January