Sam - Lazy Morning

This was requested
*
*
*
This morning you woke due to someone kissing your cheek and down your shoulder. The kisses were soft, much like the person who was doing them. The pillow beneath you smelt like this person: his aftershave and shampoo.

You were laying on your stomach with your arms tangled beneath the pillow, facing the way Sam was laying next to you.

You opened your eyes and got used to the white light. Sam was indeed here, resting his head on one of his hands and looking down at you.

"Hey," he said as he saw you awake.
"Hey" you replied the same.
"I hope I didn't wake you up from a dream"
You laughed "No you didn't"
Sam laid on his back and stared at the ceiling, his arms behind his head. You propped up on your elbows and looked down at him. He turned to you and a smile appeared on his face. You took this opportunity to lean down and kiss him. He wrapped his arms around you and rolled over so he was the one on top. He suddenly pulled away and got up.
"Where are you going?" you asked and sat on the bed.
"I'm going to make breakfast, and you stay here. I'll be right back" he said and started walking away
"No wait" you said as you got up after him.
Sam giggled and stopped walking so he could lift you up on his back. He started walking toward the kitchen as you wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled at his actions. Once you were there, Sam walked toward the cabinets and started to get some mugs with you still on his back.
"Are you going to let me go or?"
"Nope" he replied and poured coffee on the mugs. You laughed as Sam struggled to take both of them in hands.
"Come on" you said as you climbed off his back and took the two mugs from him.
"Take the food and I'll bring this already" you said and walked out.

While Sam was still in the kitchen, you picked some more pillows and made the bed comfy. Sam came back with a tray in his hands and laughed as he saw you put on y/f/m.
"So surprising" he said as he sat down next to you on the bed
"What else did you think I was going to put on? Plus you love that movie you just don't want to admit it" you said and took a slip in your coffee.

You and Sam ate your breakfast, careful not to spill coffee everywhere. Halfway through the movie, you both unconsciously felled back asleep, not aware of the fact that Dean passed by and smiled as he saw you sound asleep on his brother's chest.