Sam - Abused

Mention of rape ⚠️

Sam and you were at your apartment, watching a movie on the couch. You were a hunter, but you didn't live in the bunker yet.

You heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" said Sam. He stood up and went to open the door.
As he opened it, a man was standing in front of him. "Hello, what can I do for you" asked Sam.
"The fuck are you?" asked the man. "Sorry what ?"
Without answering, the man entered the Appartement. "Hey !" Sam said as he followed after the man.

You heard the noises and get up. You heard Sam, and a man burst into the living room. As you recognized the man you stepped back. "Andrew, get out of here"
Andrew was your ex-boyfriend. I precise, ex-boyfriend. This guy was incredibly toxic. You dumped him six months ago, but he was still trying to get to you.
"Who's this guy?" asked Andrew, pointing at Sam who was behind him. "He's my boyfriend now get out" Andrew took a few steps towards you. Before he could reach you, Sam stood in front of you.
"Hey hey man I don't know who you are, but you should get out of here before I call the cobs"
"Who am I? I'm her boyfriend who do you think you are huh" asked Andrew, stepping closer.
Sam protectively put his arm on your side. He turned to you and saw how much you were scared. He didn't see you like this before.
As he turned around, his eyes widened.
Andrew was putting a knife right between Sam's eyes. He put his hands in the air. "Andrew stop it please" you pleaded.
"Then come with me" "You're nuts" "We could be happy again, together "
You pulled Sam away and stood in front of him. The knife was now pointing at you.
"Put the knife down, and we'll talk about it okay" you said. Andrew did as you said. "Come with me Y/n please I need you with me. I love you" "No you don't, if you were you wouldn't ever hurt me"
As you said this, Sam tensed. "Okay enough. You get out of here"
"Shut up!" Andrew yelled. You stepped back, cause of all the memories. Sam saw it and grabbed Andrew by the collar of his shirt. "I don't know what you did to her but if I were you I would get out of here right now and never come back" "What you gonna do huh" "This"
Sam then punched Andrew in the nose and pulled him toward the door. He pushed him outside and closed the door, locking it.
He turned to you. You were crying because of all the memories you have. Sam didn't ask and hugged you tight, which made you cry even more.

You walked toward the couch and sat on it. Sam sat next to you, wrapped you in his arms, and you rested your head on his shoulder.
"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly. To your surprise, you said yes.
"I've never really talked about it to someone. I went to the police but they didn't do anything, you know"
You scoot closer to Sam. "Andrew was my boyfriend for one year. I dumped him six months ago, but he kept pushing. One day he just stopped"
"You could've talked to Dean and me you know baby" "That's the problem. Every time I tried to go or talk he would hurt me" Sam hugged you tighter.
"I never talk about it because I was too scared. We're together for only two months, and I don't want you to think that I forgot Andrew that fast. Because I don't, and I don't think I can." 
"I don't know what he did but I will never hurt you" he said kissing your forehead.
"At first he was gentle and caring. After a while, he became more violent and he was drunk sometimes. One day, he hit me." you started sobbing. "And it never stopped. One day he- I didn't want to do it with him. So he-" you were now crying and you weren't able to control your voice for shaking. You didn't have to say anything else, Sam already understood. "Come here" Sam said and you sat on his lap. You rested your head on his chest and cried in his shirt. "It's okay. It's over now" said Sam, while rubbing your back gently. "I have the memories, every time I see myself in a mirror"
You looked up at Sam, who has tears in his hazel eyes. "I would never let this happen to you again"
"Thank you" you said and you kissed him. "And we can wait of course" he said smiling softly. You nodded and rested your head on his shoulder again.

*
*
Updated on January 16th