Castiel - Storms

Storms were one of your biggest fears. You are brave, but everyone have a scary thing. You hate them since you a little kid. Sam and Dean don't know about it. You thought they had enough problems. But Castiel do knows about it. Because he don't sleep, sometimes he helps you with your fear.

That night, you were in your bed at the bunker. It was 3:00 am and you weren't sleeping yet. You were wrapped in your blankets. Outside, the storm, the rain, and the loud wind were freaking you out.

A thunderclap threw you back into the covers a little more. The rain pounded against the bunker roof and you hugged yourself with your arms, crying in your pillow.

"Castiel?" you asked for the angel, your voice, cracking because of the tears.
You heard a clap of wings and turned around. "Y/n are you alright?, " "No, not really"

You heard an other boom and you let out a little scream, as you put the blanket on your nose.
"Oh. Okay I understand. May I? "  he asked as he walk closer to you. You nodded and he leaned on the bed next to you.

You automatically rested your head on his chest. He wrapped you in his arms and rubbed your back gently. A thunderclap, louder than before, made you burried your face on his coat, under his chin. You wrapped your arms around him tightly, not wanting him to go.
"It's okay Y/n I am here" he whispered to you.

You felt safe on his arms, even if you're still scared. You could hear his heartbeats and you soon fell asleep on the arms of the angel. 

Words count : 285