Dean - Panick Attack

Dean and you were getting back home from a hunt. It was around 1 am and Dean was Driving on a desert road surrounded by trees.
You rested your head against the window and looked outside, trying to calm yourself down.
Some music was on the radio. Dean pulled the volume up and started singing. He look at you, smiling wild. You laughed a little.
"Aren't you hot?" you asked shifting on your seat and taking off your jacket.
"Oh sweetheart I'm always hot" he said, smirking and looking back at you. But when he saw you weren't smiling, his smile faded. He saw you weren't okay.
"Y/n is everything alright?"  "Hum, I don't know I feel... Trapped"
Tears started forming in your eyes without you knowing why.
"Can you pull out?" you asked "Of course"

Dean stopped the car on the side of the road and you immediately got out. You wiped the tears away with your shaky hands. Dean got out and joined you.
"Hey, baby, tell me what's wrong"
"I don't know what is wrong Dean" you said looking up at him. When he saw your eyes, his gaze softens.
You walked away a little, your back facing dean. You tried to gasp for air and passed your hand through your hairs. Dean walked toward you, he knows that during these moments you need him, even if you don't know yourself what is going on.
He put his hands on your shoulders and you instinctively leaned your back against his chest. Dean pushed you toward him a little so that your head rested on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder too.
"It's okay, I'm right here" he said. He continued to talk to you, which calmed you down
Feeling Dean's chest against your back, his hands in yours, his head on your shoulder, his breath coming in your neck, it always calms you down.
"Can you breath better?" he asked lifting his head up from your shoulder. You turned your head toward him and nodded.
You turned around and hugged him, burying your head into his chest.
"I'm sorry" "You don't need to apologize for this, it isn't your fault" he said and kissed your forehead.
"Do you know why it has happened?"
"No, that's the problem" you answered. "It's okay, as long as you feel better"

Dean and you get back into the impala and head back to the bunker. You knew Dean was here for you, which gave you a feeling of safety no one can give you.