Sam and Dean - Djinn (requested)

Mary Winchester was back
Dean get her home while Sam and you were kidnapped by those dumbass British men of letters. Dean and Sam are your favorite over protective brothers, but you're not Mary's child. John met your mom during a hunt and one thing leading to an other, you came to this world. You're around Adam's age. You were worried about how Mary is going to react about it. The first time she learned you're John's kid, she gave you a look that could kill. That's when you understood she was going to hate you. And you were right. It's been a few months now since Mary lives in the bunker. And between you two, it's war. Not that you don't like her, but she clearly doesn't like you.
You didn't tell Sam and Dean, because it's their mother and you know it would hurt them. Even if they care about you, she's still their mother.

It was almost midnight and you were on a supply run. You were getting back to your car, when you saw something in a alley. It looked like someone, sitting on the ground. You carefully walked toward it. It was a woman. She looked up, smiled, and stood up. "Ma'am are you okay?" you asked. She walked toward you and her eyes started glowing in a dark blue. A djinn. You've never seen one, but Dean told you about it.
You took your gun and shoot her, but it didn't work. You so tried to punch her, but she grabbed your fist and putted your arm behind your back. You heard a loud crack, and felt it too, as you let out a scream. Your face hit the wall of the building, and everything went black..

The boys pov
"Do you have enough of it?" asked Mary to her eldest son who was eating a pizza like his life depended on it.
Sam let out a chuckle as Dean pulled the pizza away. "It's a long time since Y/n left" said Sam, becoming serious. Mary stood up and started taking the plates away "She must stopped on a bar or something" she said, shrugging her shoulders, walking away.
As Mary was gone, Sam turned to Dean. Who had now a worried look on his face. It's not your type to stop in the bar in the middle of the night and without telling your brothers. Dean and Sam putted their "overprotecting brothers" mode on. "Can you track her phone ?" asked Dean "I'm gonna try to". Sam pulled out his computer and started searching. You were aware of the fact Sam can do this. In fact, you felled safer with it and you didn't complain much. "She's in an abandonned factory in the outside of the town.." said Sam, looking up at Dean. The two of them stood up immediately and went to grab the weapons bag.
Sam went to Mary's room, to told her they have to go get Y/n. "Okay, I'll stay here" "Really?" "Yeah, in case she comes back" she lied. Sam found it weird a little, but didn't say anything.
Sam and Dean left the bunker in the impala, coming to save you

Your pov again
You woke up in a bed, which was to small for you. You looked around and immediately recognize where you are. You're in your childhood room, in your little wood bed. The walls around you were blue, with a bunch off signs on it. You stood up and looked around. Everything was there. Your desk, your white carpet, your book shelf, your pushes. And your cupboard, which one day had a imaginary monster in it. You smiled a little when all the memories came back.
You heard voices from downstairs, so you get out of your room and walked down. In the living room, there was you mom, and John. They were sitting on the couch. They didn't seem to see you, and continued talking. You walked in and that when they saw you. "Y/n! Hi honey are you hungry?" asked your mom. You didn't know what to respond. This never happened. Your mom died a few years ago, and John took you with him. You looked to your left, where the living room is. In there, there was Sam, with Jessica. Jessica? You walked toward them and went to hug her. You then hugged Sam. You didn't really understand what's happening, but everyone was here with you.
"Where's Dean?" you asked. Sam pointed outside, in the garden in the back of the house.
You look through the window and saw him. Dean was here, with a baby in his arms in front of the barbecue. And a girl next to him. You don't know who's this girl is but he seems really happy. You went out and hugged him. "Hey Dean'o" "Since when do you call me Dean'o" he asked. You furrowed your eyebrows. what's going on? The girl hugged you too. You were surprised at first but hugged back. When you pulled out Dean asked you "You want to take Cassie a little?" you looked at him, and understood he's talking about the baby. Who's name Cassie. "Hum sure" you took the baby from Dean's arms and she looked at you with her green eyes. Like father like daughter.
"Let's eat" John said from the house. You all went inside and started eating. During the dinner, you learned the girl's name Sarah, and Dean and her are married. You also learned that John stopped hunting and your mom and him are now married. That Sam went to college, met Jessica and asked her to be his wife. You were totally confused on what's happening. One second later an idea showed up in your head

The boys pov
Sam and Dean entered the old factory and went to look for you. They entered a big and dark room, where a couple of people were tied up to chairs. There was perfusions in their arms, which was taking their blood. The brothers understood it's a Djinn who kidnapped you. Dean left in a hurry to get the sheep blood in the car's trunk.
During Dean was out, Sam found you. You were tied up to a chair, unconscious. Your face was very pale and there was blood on your forehead. He took the perfusion out of your arm and hit your cheek gently whith his hand, trying to wake you up, but it didn't work. He heard someone clearing his troat behind him. Before he could turn around, he was thrown against a wall. The Djinn's eyes became blue, but before he could touch Sam, a blade went into his chest from behind. He fell on the ground, to reveal Dean, holding the bloody blade. After this, the boys went to you and untied you from the chair. Sam took you in his arms "What do we do now"

Your pov
You stood up from your seat, and they all looked at you with a confused look. You went to the kitchen and looked for a knife.
"Y/n what are you doing?" asked Dean. You point the knife to your chest and looked back at them. They all stood up and Dean and Sam walked toward you. "Put the knife down Y/n" Sam said, lifting his hands in front of him. "None of this is real. You are not real, and this life isn't either" "What are you talking about of course it's real" said John.
"No. All of you, except Sam and Dean, are dead" "Y/n we don't know what you're talking about" Dean said as he started walking closer "Don't come closer" "Then put the knife down" "I know this is a dream okay. When you kill yourself in a dream, you wake up. You told me that Dean"
Dean and Sam looked at each other's and Dean nodded. Sam started "Y/n, you can stay here. This is the life you've ever wanted. Your mom and dad, your brothers. A life without hunting" "Yes but this is not a real life. And I can't stop hunting."
It was now Dean's turn to talk "Y/n you could be happy in here. You fought for this whole world all your life, you can rest now" you looked at him, knowing he's right. But you couldn't. You looked at them, and said goodbye, before pulling the knife deep into your chest.

You opened your eyes and the first thing you felt was a huge pain in your arm and head. "Hey hey Y/n slowly okay, your arm is broken" said Sam. You realized you were laying in his arms. You then remembered the dream. "You lost blood, we're gonna get you to the hospital okay sweatheart" said Dean. You smiled weakly and Sam lifted you up, still in his arms.

After the hospital, the three of you get back to the bunker. You walked down stairs and saw Mary in the library. She didn't bother to come to see you. You stayed at the map table, as the boys went to their rooms doing others stuff.
Mary went to seat next to you "Did he was in your dream?" she asked, a tone of anger in her voice. "John? Yes, he was" you said, smiling. "Did he was happy" "Yes again. They were all happy. He was with my mom and Dean-"
"With your mom?" she cut you off. "Hum yes. My mom." A fake smile showed up in her face "That's good so" you looked down and an awkward silence filled the room.

"You should go" she said "What?" "You should leave. You should leave my sons . You're just an other problem for them" "What are you talking about, I'm not going to leave" "Yeah well I can't live with the daughter of my husband and a whore he had sex with once" you stood up and so did she "Don't talk about my mom like this" "Or what? You're not gonna fight me. You know you can't, I'm their mom and they would kick you out of here" "I'm not gonna fight an old lady"
She pressed her hand on your broken arm and you let out a little scream. You started crying, cause she was pressing hard, on a broken arm it's not good. She putted her other hand on her gun behind her back, and your eyes widened. She's not gonna do it doesn't she? "Get out of here"

"Mom!" you two turned around to see Dean in the doorway. She let go of you and a put on an innocent face. "What's going on" asked Sam as he entered the room. As he saw you cried, he went to hug you, being careful to not hurt your arm.
"She started fighting against me" said Mary. "What? No you started telling me to leave" Mary was going to argue when Dean cut her off
"Mom I saw everything. I think you, you should go" "Dean I'm your mother you can't talk to me like this" "Yeah well then why are you talking to our sister like this" "She's not my daughter" "She still is our sister" said Sam.
"I think you should go Mary" said Dean. Mary looked at her son, and then at Sam searching for support. Sam looked down at you [who were still hugging him] trying not to look at Mary. She sigh and started walking upstairs, giving a last look to her sons.

Words count : 1930
Did you guys saw the "you fought for this whole world" thing :))))