Jack - Halloween (requested)

So this is not my favorite writing.. Let me know what you think

You love Halloween. But you don't do it because your brothers don't either. Sam doesn't like it at all, and even if Dean does, you all don't have the time. But this year was different, Jack was here. And he needs to know what Halloween is and how humans do it. The two of you decided to do it without really taking costumes.

"Jack where are you?" you asked from the map room. Jack appeared from the door at your left.
"Are you ready?" "Yes I am" he said as he showed you his orange plastic bucket. You smiled and waved goodbye at Dean and Sam who were in the library, researching for a hunt.
"Be careful you two" said Dean.

Jack and you get out of the bunker and started walking on the side of the road. It was already night and you were a little cold even with your jacket. You reached the city after a while. All the decorations and lights of Halloween made you think about your childhood.
"So how does it works" asked Jack turning to you
"Well kids usually go to people's houses and ask trick or treat, and have candys"
"Kids like him" asked Jack, pointing to a little boy who was with his mom and probably her big sister. She was wearing a witch costume and he was a zombie. "Yes exactly" "Do they really think that witches looks like this?"
You laughed "Of course not, that's how witches are represented in child's books". "Oh" he answered.
The two of you continued walking around the streets and reached a long street, with big houses. There was witches, vampires, squelettons, somethings like Frankenstein and werewolfs.
"For once we wouldn't have to take care of them" Jack said. You smiled and turned your head to the left. Two adults, a man and a woman, were giving candys to a group of children in front of their house. The couple smiled at them, revealing two pairs of realistic vampires tooths. The childrens let out screams and ran away. You frowned your eyebrows and stopped to look better.
"What's going on?" asked Jack. "Hold on" you said and walked in the garden carefully. "Y/n what are you doing??" asked Jack as he followed you.
"Just have to be sure of something" you walked around the house and reached a window. You looked through it from the side, trying not to be seen. The couple were standing in their kitchen, drinking something red. You looked at their left and saw two people, an other man and woman, tied up to chairs. You turned to Jack and whispered
"They're real vampires. There are two people in here. I think they're taking their blood or something" "We have to do something" he said
Before you could answer, a man appeared being Jack. He threatened to hit him with something but you pushed him aside and received the hit in your head. You heard Jack calling your name and everything went black.

"Y/n? Y/N! Wake up!" you heard as you started to wake up. You felt someone tapping your cheek and also felt blood on your forehead, your head was hurting you. You opened your eyes "Jack? Where are we?". You looked around you and realized you were in an empty basement. Jack and you weren't tied up, you were siting against a wall and Jack in front of you. "We're in their basement. After that man hit you, the vampires and him let us here. I didn't see much of the house. But they didn't seem very friendly."
"Yeah no way Sherlock" you smiled. You got up but your head hurt you too much. Jack stood up too and catched you. You walked toward the door and tried to open it, of course it didn't work.
Someone was apparently behind it "You're not getting out of here soon, so don't try anything stupid" "You're going to drink our blood or you're to scared of a Winchester" you said, trying to get him in the room.
And it worked. You heard a click and Jack and you stepped back a little. The door swung opened to reveal the three vampires. The woman you saw before rushed to you and grabbed your throat. She pushed you against the wall. Jack on the other hand was being hold by the other vampires
"Winchester huh ? I bet your blood tastes good" she said, her hand still on your throat. You looked at her and smiled sarcastically "Then take a shot sweatheart" "You're like your brother aren't you? Always trying to get away from situations with jokes" you pissed her off. She threatened to bite you on the throat but you move your head.
"Oh not so brave anymore" she said. "Let her go!" you heard Jack from the other side of the room.
One of the vampire kick him in the stomach and you tried to get out of the woman's grip. She hit your head against the hard wall and you felt on the ground. Plus the fact that you were hit before, you were starting to get weak.
She walked toward Jack. "And you are?" "I'm the son of Lucifer, and you're hurting my friend" he said and his eyes glowed yellow. The vampires all stepped back and let go of Jack. He turned to the vampires on his side and in one second, the both of them were dead.
You looked at them, and didn't see the woman coming to you. She lifted you up and turned you to Jack, taking a gun from her back and putting it to your head, wrapping your throat in her arm. You looked at Jack, knowing he can't do anything if you're in the way. Your air started getting cut and you grabbed the woman's arm.
"Let go of her!" "Why that huh"
The vampire rolled her eyes and shot in your leg.
"No!" screamed Jack. And in one second, everything was in slow motion. The bullet hit the floor and Jack pushed you to the ground. The vampire didn't have the time to react and Jack put his hand on her head. She felled on the ground, dead.
Jack kneeled next to you "Are you okay?" "I've been better" you said as you sat up. "Thank you"
"I'm taking you back to the bunker"
Before you get back, you called the police, telling them to come and help the couple who were still tied up in the kitchen

Jack and you arrived at the bunker, founding yourself in the map room. As they saw your face, Sam and Dean stood up and rushed to you. Sam examined your face
"What happened?" asked Dean turning to Jack.
"We ran into some problems. There was real vampires out there. Y/n have been hit in the head a couple of time" the three men turned to you
"But I'm fine alright. Jack saved me" as you said this, Dean turned to Jack, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Good job kiddo" Jack smiled at the comment. "'Come one let's patch you up" said Dean as he lead you to the infirmary