Dean - Time For A Wedding

This is the shortest thing ever but this was a draft I wrote and never posted. I decided to because why not :)

*

*

*

Today was the day. You were finally becoming a Winchester.
You looked at yourself in the mirror, your white dress reaching down your ankles.

"Y/n, you're ready ?" asked Bobby behind the door.
"Yes, dad you can come in" you answered, excited to see his reaction.
Bobby came in and his face lighted up as he saw you.
"You're beautiful" he said with a smile
"Thank you" you replied with a shy smile.
He extended your arms, which you take gladly and you both walked outside.

Dean's pov

My stomach was again doing this strange thing. I am just too stress. Sam is standing next to me and smiled at me. I lifted my thumb up.
We heard a door down the alley and Y/n appeared in her beautiful white dress. Not that she needs a white dress to be beautiful.
She walked down the alley and gave me a smile which I returned. She let go of Bobby and kissed his cheek. Then she started walking toward me and came up the stairs. In front of Sam. She took his hands in hers and looked up at him with stars in her eyes. Those eyes I could watch forever and lost myself in. I saw her hands shaking a little but Sam got it handle. He always does. But that is normal, he's soon to be her husband. I love both of them, and I'm happy, honestly. Y/n, well, she is different. But she is already gone and this since a long time. I guess I am okay with it, she's the perfect girl for Sammy. A life I could have had with her. But I will always be here, with her. It will break my heart a little bit more every day, but as soon as she doesn't see it, it is the most important. She broke my heart without seeing it and I'm not even angry at her. Because I still love her, but I didn't tell her sooner.