𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

"Bye mom!" I say running out the door to get to my exam for UA. Izuku and I decided to try and enroll at this school. Either way where he goes I go. I change into a crop top and shorts because of my quirk. Once there, we go through the rules and whatever else for the robots. We are by ground beta and the bell rings to go. I drag Izuku in and grab a sharp looking rock. I cut my skin deep enough to make a blood hammer big enough to smash the robots in 1 blow. I was doing well until a zero pointer came and buried a brown haired girl under some ruble. I get to her and I let Izuku do his thing with the robot. Soon after the exam finishes and we all head home. Once home, Momma Inko made dinner and we go to bed.

A few weeks later the letter from UA comes. Mom rushes to mine and Izuku's room with the letter. We both get really excited. We open the letter and listen to All Might talk about our performance. Long story short we get in. 2 months later its time for us to go to UA. We get up and start to get ready. We don't have to wear uniforms. A simple two piece black suit with platform heels.You grab your school stuff and start walking to school with Izuku.

Once there you walk towards 1A. We enter the classroom and the first person I see is Bakubitch. "Oh come on I have to be here with your ass." Y/N snarls."Huh. Gotta problem?" "Yes you are my problem." "Oh you wanna go." I pull out my knife and place it close to my skin. Izuku stops me. "ugh fine I'll stop" We both go to our assigned seats and wait for the teacher to come in. Once he does he introduces himself and class goes on until lunch.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

I walk to lunch with Izuku and we sit by a table in the corner. You and Izuku started taking until the same brown haired girl from the exam comes up to you. "Is this seat taken?" she asks in a sweet tone. "No you can take it." I answer. "Thank you. I'm Uraraka"  "I'm Y/N and this is my brother Izuku Midoriya" Just then Bakugo walks up to our table. And sits right in front of me. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed. "nothing" he answers. " Then leave Mr. Hothead." "No Mrs. Hothead"  "Ugh I hate you." I mumble turning away blushing a little.

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I enter the lunch and look for a table to sit at. I see shitty hair call me over. I decline. I look over in the corner and see Deku with Y/n. I walk over and sit in front of her. "What do you want?" she asks. "Nothing" I answer. "Then leave Mr.Hothead" she spits."No Mrs. Hothead" I answer with her turning away blushing. I don't know what happened when we were kids but when we parted I started to miss her. Her pastel pink hair, her beautiful eyes basically everything about her. Especially when she fights back. I don't know what happened to me but I fell for her. Really hard. Lunch soon finishes so we all head back to class. I leave first of course.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turn away blushing. Why? I don't know?! I hate him he hates me. Right. Lunch finishes and the hero class comes along. All Might tells us to change into our costumes and meet him at ground beta. We all go to our assigned rooms to change. While on the way there all of us girls get to know each other better. Turns out I can trust them. We all change and go to ground beta. "Damn Y/n that costume is everything. But why is so much skin exposed?" Mina asks."My quirk. It help with it and is a symbol of it." I answer.

We walk and talk to the training grounds. We are met with the boys once there. 'All Might isn't here yet' I think to my self. Just then Izuku runs up to me. "Y/nnnn. Why are you dressed like that. I thought we agreed not for revealing clothessss." Izuku whines. "Yeah I lied. Sorry Izu. But you how my quirk works." I answer. Out of the corner of my eye I see Bakubitch staring. I send a death glare his way and return to my conversation with Izuku.

All Might soon comes and tells us what we are doing. We are doing a villain vs hero exercise. We got put in groups I'm with Bakugo. Lucky me woohoo. We both go into the building since we're the villains. I find the fake weapon and I tell Bakugo to look out and telepathically tell me if the come for the weapon. As usual he didn't want to listen. All Might signals for the heroes to find us and Bakugo immediately leaves to go find Deku. I wanted to go after him but I leave a spell over the fake weapon and run after Bakugo.

Explosions go off and I run in that direction. I get to the hallway they are fighting in and I see Bakugo go ballistic on Deku. My blood started to boil. But I can't fight Bakugo now. I have to go back to the weapon. I see Uraraka using dabree to get the spell off of the bomb. She somehow breaks it down and I try to float it out of her reach but she floats rocks around and uses a pillar to knock my semi-unconscious. I woke up in recovery girls office and she said I can leave. I go back to ground beta but to the observing room. I didn't see Deku but I see Bakugo. I storm up to him and yank him into the ground. "Do you know what you did?"  "No"

"Wow you don't" I pick him up and drag him outside. "You forced Izuku to use his quirk. The most powerful thing in his quirk to beat you. When he does that he breaks bones. He's in recovery. Bakugo on God if you dare step foot close to me or Izu or say something about him. I will personal beat your ass." I turn around and leave him there to himself. Class soon finishes and we're all released to go home. Izuku got healed all he needs is some rest. Only All Might and myself know about One for All. We start walk and we see Bakugo in front of us. Apparently him and Deku had a fight within a fight. I let him go and watch him talk to Bakugo,he starts to cry. Yes Izuku made him cry! After we walk home have dinner and sleep till morning.