𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘜𝘚

They all nod before turning to see the villain appearing at the very top of the building

Izuku started plucking out the glass slowly trying not pull anything important {?} He got all of the glass out while Katsuki and Todoroki were fighting off the villain. "Just watch her for me. If she starts to seize she's waking up and get away." Izuku said before jumping into the battle. "Ah! Finally the big three! How's Y/N doing? I believe those glass shards should have killed her by now. They're laced with a powerful poison from heaven." He smirked. "She's a fallen angel  you dim wit. Nothing from heaven or hell can injure her to death. She has both sides." Izuku rolls his eyes. 

"Sassy are we Deku? I mean it is your sister!" The villain laughs. "Ass hat you still haven't said your name." Bakugo snarls. "Oh! How rude of me! The names Joker. And your neighborhood stalker!" He said with a gigantic wide toothed smile. "I've been following Y/N around for a while now, observing and obsessing over her. Beautiful eyes, her luscious curves and her feisty side. Her beautiful hair also!"  Joker giggled. The three were getting pissed off at the fact that this creep has been following Y/N around. Even without her knowledge. "That's creepy to follow another mans girl around." Todoroki spat. "By all means spit all your mean words towards my fragile state! All I want is Y/N to be alive to be with me! Beat to death if she wishes!" 

"That beating you will get. Just worse than you thought." Bakugo said with a smirk seeing the ground around the ambulance holding Y/N cave in. The three started to back away but the Joker kept persisting them. "Why hello there! " Y/N said with a giant wide toothed smile. "Ah! My beautiful Y/N!" Joker said floating towards her with his arms wide open. She kept that same smile on her face. As he got close enough, he was hit from all directions with different elements. Some even combined. After her was on the ground Y/N took the knife from her boot and sliced her hand making a hammer with the blood. She hit the ground and SLAMMED that hammer into the villain. I mean shit that was supposed to be on his inside was outside type shit. Y/N smirked and let the hammer dissolve before passing out.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

Within a few days she woke up in the hospital seeing Bakugo, Izuku and Todoroki sleeping next to her. She was on a lot of medication but she was fine enough to start playing with Bakugo's hair. He woke up slowly to the feeling of someone playing with his hair. Once he saw it was Y/N he relaxed. "Your ok. Good." She smiled towards his worriedness and kissed his forehead. "You look like shit." She giggled before he chuckled. "Same Y/N" "Very much so babe." She smiled. Bakugo grinned before kissing her forehead. "Don't let me worry like that again." Y/N smiled at his confession.

"I won't"

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

Y/N got discharged that night and everyone made it back to the dorms. Bakugo made Y/N some of his spicy noodles with a sprite along with her favourite chicken breast sandwich. It was like he was planning this meal. Y/N happily ate all of her food before going up to their room to get ready for bed. "Whats wrong, I can see you staring." Y/N let out a small laugh.

"Your beautiful you know that princess?" He said squishing her cheeks together. She smiles before tip toeing to kiss his lips. "Your handsome you know that prince?" She smiled before turning to properly kiss Bakugo. He picked her up, turned off the lights and gently placed her on the bed. "I love you princess."

"I love you to"

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

getting back into school y/n took it easy.not putting much pressure on herself. up late on night her mind was just blank.she was at peace and she loved that feeling. so she started keeping to herself and focusing on those who were important to her. 

the  bell rang bringing y/n out of her thoughts. "hey y/n wanna go off campus tonight?theres a party that looks like fun" mina said throwing an arm over y/n's shoulder. "yeah.... um im not sure ill let you know." y/n's pace sped up a little and mina noticed. "wait.whats wrong? did i do something?" 

"no no mina its nothing"