𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒𝘚

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Today is a regular day and the group decided to go to the beach and after have some dinner at a place called rascals that I suggested. "Is everyone ready?" Momo asks. "Hold on Momo!" I shout. I drop the last thing in my bag. I slip on my slides and head outside. The teachers are coming with is as well since its not a school trip and they wanted to make sure we were safe. We board the bus and I sit next to Momo and Mina. "Soo Y/N what's up between you and Bakugo?~" "Nothing. He pisses me off." I say a little flustered.

"Sureee then why are your cheeks red??" Mina persists. I stay slient and she smirks saying "Spill it" I groan and begin to explain. "I probably caught feelings for him when we met again but I can't he always treats zuzu like shit and I cant stand that. But I do have a little crush on him. don't say a word while were at the beach. please no one needs to know." Mina squeals and it catches the attention of some. "Mina!" I whisper shout to her. "Sorry I'm just happy because you and Bakugo would make a great power couple. Like you both have amazing quirks and not to mention your a bad bitch so yeah. If you two actually get together expect me to plan a wedding." she rambles making me blush. "Chile- stop" We continue talking about random things until we get to the beach.

We soon arrive at the beach and collect our things from the bus. We all go to our separate stalls to change and Aizawa had to watch over Mineta. Once we all changed we left our stuff with Midnight and hit the beach. Mina and I are the first out so we just sit on the sand and wait on the other girls. Everyone soon exists the room and we begin to be chaotic. We play in the sand play some football {not the American one} and we soon find ourselves drenched in sweat so we go into the water, its cold at first but once we moved around we got warmer and started playing with each other. "Pstt Y/N look at Bakugo" Mina pesters. I look his way and I so happens when he's coming up for air. So I see his killer set of abs. I whip my head around before he can see me and tackle Mina. "I'm here to have fun not to fuck him ok mina?" She laughs and I let go and swim away from the group. Izuku realizes and he comes over to me. "Y/N what's wrong?"

"Bakugo is my problem. What you said really stuck and I did fall in love with him. But I guess my defense was  hating him and using you as a bargaining chip to keep on hating him. I guess I'll tell him today. Hopefully he feels the same." I say softly "Good Y/N now you can get that off your chest and I can tease you for it." He giggles. And goes back to the group. I go back to the girls and we continue to play.

The day soon comes to an end and we all get out to change. I change into a silk red dress and white and red Nike's that my mom bought me a few weeks ago. I look myself in the mirror and put on some lip-gloss. 'Ok after dinner I'll tell you how I fell' I board the bus once I collect my things and wait on the bus for Mina. She  soon boards and sits next to me. "Soo Y/N what are you gonna do about ..." She asks. "I'm gonna tell him tonight. I wont keep it secret no more" 

"Be careful I don't want you getting hurt over his cocky ass" I giggle and hug Mina. "Thank you for being my bestfriend" "Your welcome" Everyone soon boards and we leave for Rascals. It's really close to a boardwalk so hopefully no one is around when I tell him. "Reservation for Y/N" "Right this way" She begins to lead us to  our tables.

I sit with the table with the girls and our menu's were in front of us. I scan through the menu and decide to get a chicken sandwich with some fries. And a coke. Everyone else orders and wait for our food to come. Useless chatter and laughter fills the room and I stay silent. 'I wonder how he will react when I tell him. I WILL tell him after dinner' Our food comes 30 minutes later and it takes really good. I'm definitely coming back here in the future. After dinner I go to the bathroom and wash out any food particles out of my mouth. I walk back out and make my way to Bakugo. "Follow me I need to tell you something" He gets up and follows me. I walk on the boardwalk. I find a suitable spot. "Ok I have something to tell you" "Ok"

"I know this is gonna be out of the blue but I fell in love with you Bakugo. I guess hating you was  my defense. Cuz I didn't want to believe it was true." I keep my eyes glued to the ground beneath me. "Its ok if you don't love me- mph!" His soft lips crash onto mine and I immediately melt into the kiss. It's soft, sweet, passionate and full of love. We release for air and he smiles at me. "I love you more than you could ever know.." He kisses me again. His hands trail down to my waist while mine rest on his chest gently. We pull away and just look at each other with a smile. We continue to walk down boardwalk together in silence. Comfortable silence.  "Hey Y/N do you mind if we keep us a secret?"

I tilt my head to a side looking at him. "Whatever do you mean??" "I mean us... some people are gonna think I'm using you for fame since you fought  that villain and how amazing you are. And I just don't think I'm ready for that kind of strain mentally..."

"Its ok Bakugo. I understand honestly" I jump to kiss his cheek since he's taller than me. We soon head back to the others and I see Izuku and mina smirking at me. 'Oh dear God I'm gonna die tonight'