𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘋

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

"Good morning bitches!" Y/N greets as she opens the door to the dinning hall where everyone is seated. "Morning." They smile as the waiter serves Y/N her breakfast.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It's pretty obvious that Bakugo is hurting back at UA. He hasn't heard from Y/N, she went back home leaving him very unsatisfied on how they left things. He was so quick to believe Uraraka over his own girlfriend and bestfriend. She hasn't texted back, called back not even snap. Another thing he jumped to conclusion with. He felt like shit for making you feel like shot but for others their plan wasn't working in their favor.

Yeah they wanted Y/N away from Bakugo but they didn't think about how much of a menace to society that you had to leave. Miku sighed as her blue hair fell in front of her eyes. "Uraraka what was the plan again?" "To get Y/N away from Bakugo so I can have him." "You? He's mine obviously. Our quirks go better than you. We're more of a power couple than him and that bitch and more than you. Period" "Damn sis you didn't have to pop off. But what's in all this shit for me. Like I wanted the girl and you sent her away." Uraraka thought to herself that the plan went well since Bakugo is on his own. It's not like she owes the twin anything.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Back in hell Y/N walked through town with her bodyguards saying hello to everyone and getting some clothes for herself. "I love these fishnets! How much are they?" They are fishnets with skulls on them. "No no princess. They're all yours free of charge!" "No I'm paying how much?" "There only $20" The sales clerk finally gives in and says the price. "Good here." Y/N gives her a 20 and leaves the shop with a smile. After all her shopping Y/N's spirts were lifted and she felt better forgetting about Bakugo and that whole situation. She decided, she'll leave him wanting no needing her back in his life. "Mom! Guess who's gonna be an absolute bitch when I go back home tomorrow!"

"AHHHHH SHITTTTT!" Lilith comes running into Y/N's room happily. "So outfit time. We gotta make him madddddd" She smirks opening her walk in closet. "Here take this shirt, and put on this skirt with the black thigh high socks and these boots. And if you want the thigh heart." "Aww thanks mom! I'm going back tomorrow. That means we can party!" Y/N throws her hands in the air. "I'll get the alcohol." "I'll get the music" "And me your father will get the food."

Her father pokes his head inside her room. "Bet. Time to party bitches! I'll make the announcement." Y/N opens her phone and does a broadcast through out the main city of Hell here she lives. "Aight people. I'm leaving tomorrow so we're gonna party all night! Palace say around 6:30." Y/N smiles and turns off her phone. She goes into her closet and looks for a specific black leather dress and she takes out black heels to go with it. She changes and does her hair into a low ponytail. Once she's finished she picks up her phone and leaves her room, to help set up for the party. Once everything is decorated she helped the chefs finish up the meal. "Alright what do you need help with?" Y/N uses her magic to change into a small outfit to help so her black dress won't get soiled. "Nothing princess leave this to us." "No Fernando. I'll help. I'll get the pizza out of the oven for ya." She takes out the multiple pizzas and places them to cool. "Thanks princess." "No problem."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

The party is in full swing and Y/N's playlist is playing and her phone is on airplane mode so anyone's calls won't interrupt the party. Everyone was dancing, eating drinking and children are in hell house(bouncy house). "Momma record this for me." Y/N hands her phone and she starts dancing with a little girl. The little girl smiles and laugh as her and Y/N dance together as the party continues. "Miss Y/N can I get some pizza? I can't reach it." A little boy tugs on her dress. "Of course dear. Do you want a drink as well?" "Yes please." Y/N smiles and gives the boy his meal. "Thank you!" He runs off to his parents when Lilith comes and hugs her daughter. "Your so kind to everyone Y/N. I raised you right." She kisses her daughter's forehead. "And I raised you wrong. Your still my little devil." "I know daddy." She jumps and hugs him.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

The party comes to an end at three in the morning everyone either drunk or sober. Y/N gets some help up to he room and she passes out on her bed. 

________________________________________

I had a dream. I got everything I wanted.

Bakugo Y/N and their child dancing and smiling in a field.

Not what you'd think. And if I'm being honest. It might have been a nightmare to anyone who might care.

That image breaks and a dead Bakugo with his child in Y/N's arms and her crying.

I saw them standing right there. Kinda thought they might care.
Class 1A looks down on her and walks away cursing.

I had a dream. I got everything I wanted.
Bakugo, Y/N and their child dancing and smiling in a field.

But when I wake up I see. You with me.
Y/N wakes up to a kiss from Bakugo. "Morning princessa."

And you say
"As long as I'm here no one can hurt you.
Don't wanna lie here but you can learn to. If I could change the way that you see yourself. You wouldn't wonder why you hear
They don't deserve you.

A flashback of how Y/N was treated by Uraraka, Miku and Akira pops up and it shows Uraraka walking away with Izuku on a thread and her in Bakugo's. "I will take everything from you."

________________________________________

Y/N wakes up drenched in sweat to see her mirror is broken from her scream. "We came as fast as we could what's wrong." Lilith and Lucifer come inside Y/N's room in their robes. Y/N tries to explain what happened in her dream between sobs but eventfully her father got into her mind and saw the dream for himself. "Oh my. Dear why didn't you say anything about how they were treating  you?" "I was scared it would get worse for me. I don't want my powers going out of control again" She cries even more into her mother.

"I know you love Bakugo sweetie and he loves you. If he didn't want you back he wouldn't have called as much as he did. Checked in as much as he did always saying 'good morning princessa como estas and buenos noches princessa te quiero.' Take it from me. He loves you with all his heart. So don't cry. We'll deal with the trio who caused all this. Ok my dear little devil?" Lilith smiles and kisses her forehead. "Thanks mom. Thanks dad." She hugs them both and she goes back to bed.