𝘔𝘠 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

The next day  is supposed to be a regular, but its the first time that Bakugo and I are together. I do my usual morning routine and slip on a red to with some sweats and red sneakers. I put my hair into some twists and spray some pump it for them to hold. I grab my school things and leave, without Izuku.

I stop at a coffee shop to get a croissant and some coffee. Once I have my breakfast I leave I peacefully make my way to school without paparazzi.  "Y/N Y/N A WORD PLEASE!!" I hear from different directions. 'speak of the devil and they shall appear'  they surround me and ask me all sorts of questions. I teleport to school disappointed that I couldn't walk to school peacefully. I venture to my classroom and sit in my chair slowly eating my breakfast.

Bakugo enters and sits behind me. He pokes my side and I look at him playfully. "Fuck you Bakugo." I say flipping him off playfully. Aizawa-sensei soon comes into class and homeroom begins. "Ok I want to meet our new students. Miku and Akira. Please introduce yourself."

Miku has long blond hair and fairly tanned skin with hazel eyes and some freckles. "Hi! My name is Miku Hataro and this is my brother Akira I hope we can be friends!" She smiles and steps back to her brother. "Ok Miku you sit next to Bakugo and Akira next to Y/n" Sensei assigns their seats. Akira winks at me while I just look away.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Lunch rolls around and I take my stuff outside. I begin to eat just listening to the wind sways and birds chirping. 'I wish Maria and Jackson were still here' I feel someone poke my side. I look up to see Bakugo with a smile of his face. "Hey" "Hi Bakubitch" I kiss his cheek but he goes for my lips. I smile into the kiss and scoot closer to him. "So whatchu doing out here alone??"  " I just for came for some fresh air. How about you?" " I came looking for you." I smile and we continue eat making small talk. "The twin in our class today I have a bad feeling about them. Especially the boy. He seems off..."

"Yeah the girl to. She wouldn't stop bugging me..." I give him a questioning look. "She was asking a lot of questions personal questions. Like my number, if I was single, who my parents are.. Just seems weird." I sigh and just tell him to ignore her. We continue to eat and talk about stuff until lunch is over. Before I leave he gives me a quick peck on my lips. He smirks and says "See you in class princessa"   I blush heavily and look away. "S-see y-you"  we go our separate ways.

After class I pack my stuff and wait for Bakugo so we can walk home together. He soon comes out of the classroom looking as mad as ever. "Cheer up dipshit, I'm here"  I pose in  glorious position. He scoffs. "Hey you good at art right?" "Very much so. Why Bakubitch?" "I need some help with mine."

"Oh the great Katsuki asking for help I'm honored." I do a little bow. He scoffs and walks ahead of me. We soon make it to my house and I take him to my room. "stay here I'm going to change." I go into the bathroom and change into an oversized hoodie and some biker shorts. I let my hair out of its style and clear it out with a comb. 'Ugh it broke! again! I'll have to buy a new pack from the CVS' I step back into the room and sit close to Bakugo. "So what was your idea?" "Well it was- "

After working on Bakugo's and my project I ask him if he wants to come to CVS with me. "Yeah I'll come."  'Cuz I don't want people looking at what's mine' he gets up and walks downstairs while I get a small purse. I hurry down stairs and slip on my crocs. "Mom! I'm going to CVS." "Stay safe babes!"

I walk out the front door and go down the stairs, almost falling. We walk towards CVS talking here and there while holding hands. Once there we head to the hair part and I grab 2 products and a pack of combs. "Want some snack baby?" he asks. "Sure we could watch a movie we don't have school tomorrow." he leaves to go get some snacks for us. I found what I what I came for. I hurry my way over Bakugo and we pay to leave. We hurry back home since its already dark and set up our fort in my room. "What movie?" "Doesn't matter. Oh! Lemme ask yo now. Want to go on a date tomorrow. Like a day for us."  "Sure I have nothing to do" I smile and cuddle up to him. He turns on the movie.