𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘌 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It's the next day and I'm completely drained. My feelings are outta wack and at any moment I could lose it. My senses sharpened even more and anyone coming near me unknowingly can get their head sliced clean off. I'm really not in a good place. I twitch here and there, mini earthquakes, rivers and lakes overflowing then going back to normal, I shiver here and there and the sun gets hotter and colder. My feelings have never gotten so bad that my powers affected the atmosphere. My blood is just running cold and preventing me from using my quirk which is basically suicide right now.

"Wow Y/N, I've never seen you this bad before. What's going on?" Mina asks concerned. "Um Bakugo and  Zuku sparred last night and because I was so close to my breaking point that I just snapped. Now Bakugo and I are on a break. My feelings are outta wack that's why the atmosphere is like this." A single tear rolls down my cheek. I wore no make up today since I didn't give much effort into my appearance. A hoodie fishnets and platform boots.

I just got back to the dorms and I immediately went to my room. I'm in no way shape or form ready to look anyone in the eye or talk to anyone. I'm physically and mentally drained from everything, to the point where I just collapse on my rug. I couldn't move. I was numb to everything, yet moving my body ached. Indescribable pain. "Hey Y/N- OMG are you ok?" Mina squeals. "Everything hurts." I cry. "Oh God I'll be back Imma get you some help." She gets up and runs. After a while she brings in Sato,Todoroki,Momo and Izuku. Sato gently picks up my limp body onto his shoulder and starts to walk to recovery girl.  Whilst walkimg Todoroki holds onto her hand.

Before when he came to UA he was fueled by anger,and revenge. But since she came into his life, he was happier than ever. She cheered him on st the sports festival even after she came 2nd and he came 3rd. She helped him become a better person. She always visited his mother with him and they would spend loads of time together. At this point she was more than a friend to him. She is his sister. The second one to be exact.

They might not have the same mother or father Thank God but she has been there for everything with him so far. Gone throigh everything with him. It mad him angry yet sad to see someone as nadass as her crumbled and break. Je really wanted to rip apart Bakugo limb for limb but he knew thats something she would want him doing.

"Hey wait! I'm coming too." Bakugo runs. "No you've hurt her enough already." Mina gives him a deadly glare saying back off. We soon arrive at Recovery Girl's office and I black out on the bed. "It's bad. She drained physically but it's not enough for her to collapse she's not ok. Mentally something must have happened." Recovery girl examines Y/N's limp body. "Her feelings never got so bad to the fact it affected the atmosphere around the world. I overheard her talking to Mina about how her and her boyfriend, Bakugo, are on 

a break because we spared last night and while  I was coming to you last night she was crying to Bakugo because she trusted him enough to leave me alone. And about her fight with All For One and how she did all that so that everyone she holds dear is ok and not hurt. In her dorm she was crying herself to sleep and when I asked if she was ok she kick me out." Izuku explains recent events. "Give her sometime. She was pushing herself too much so give her time." Recovery girl calms Izuku down from hyperventilating. They all leave her office while she gets back to work. 

A knock vibrates from her door and she opens to reveal Bakugo. Since Mina told him to leave Y/N along he's been going nuts and blaming himself for all the wrong doings he caused. He's eating himself alive. He sat in the next to your sleeping frame with a sigh. " I heard what happened between the both of you. I suggest you apologize. Y/N loves you to pieces and you never want to lose someone like that." Recovery Girl gives Bakugo some friendly advice. He nods and simply holds your hand, falling asleep in that exact chair.

Today in class we're introduced to the big 3. From what I've observed, Tamaki is the shy one, Mirio is the positive one and Nejire is the chatty one. "Step closer I dare you." I create a fire scythe around her neck. I quickly snap back into reality, "Sorry my feelings are on edge." She understands and backs away. Out of nowhere Mirio got the bright idea to fight us all at once. "You sure Mirio cuz if they don't kill you  then I might" I scoff.

We get to the gym and Mirio starts stretching. "I'm a close combat fighter and long range. Your funeral." I whisper. "Oh the problem child! I've heard so much about you!" Mirio beams. "Ay! That's my brother you motherfuck." I curse. He basically guts everyone before coming to me. "So shit passes through you and you can warp shit. Hmm?" I think blocking all his attacks. "How about I shock you into submission then?" As quick as he punches me I shock him with 200 volts of electricity. He goes flying into one of the pillars. "That's that."

We just got back to the dorms and Bakugo is screaming about trash. "Here." I throw it into the bag and go to my room. I switch the AC along with my LED lights. I take a shower and change into a cropped hoodie and short yoga tights. I let my hair down and clear it out slipping it on twists. After that I turn on my TV, switching through channels. A knock comes from my door and I open to see Mina with a big smile on her face. "I came to make sure your ok." She invites herself into my room.

"I'm doing fine just watching something on TV." I reply sitting on my bed. "Well you need to come out of your room. Some people miss you a lot, including your brother." "I guess I forgive I Zuku but it's hard to forget what him and Bakugo did." I start to vent. "I mean during our childhood Izuku looked up to Bakugo and would always be around him. So It's complicated and I don't want to talk about it right now." I sigh.

After Mina left I decided to go to Bakugo's room. I knock on his door an he opens with a face of shock. He lets me in and I sit on his bed. "Bakugo, I'm sorry I overreacted and-and I'm really sorry." I sob into his chest.  "Y/N I forgive you. It's my fault I hurt you so much and there's no way I can turn back time, but I'm sorry. I love you to much to lose you." He kisses my lips. I flutter my eyes close, kissing back. He licks my bottom lip asking for entry and I willingly give in letting his tongue roam every inch of my mouth. We sadly part and I embrace him in a hug.