𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧WARNING SELF HARM

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧
WARNING SELF HARM

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's not true. Tell me I've been lied to. Crying isnt like you. What the hell did I do? Never been the type to. Let someone see right through.
Bakugo finds a crying Y/N in her bathroom tub filled to the brim with her own blood. A kitchen knife siting close by.

Maybe you won't take it back?
Y/N walks away from a heartbroken Bakugo.

Say you were tryna make me laugh. And nothing has to change today. I didn't mean to say

"I LOVE YOU"

I love you and I don't want to.
Y/N turns back around with tears in her eyes.

We fall apart as it gets dark
I'm in your arms in Central Park
There's nothing you could do or say
I can't escape the way
I love you
I don't want to
But
I love you

Bakugo gets up to see that Y/N isn't next to him sleeping soundly. "What the fuck did I do? I shouldn't have said that to you." He gets up and goes out to their balcony. "I need you back in my life Y/N. I can't keep going without you." A few tears spill from his eyes when he looks up to the stars.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/N gets up the next morning around 8:30 and goes down to the dinning hall in her robe. She quickly eats her breakfast and rushes back upstairs since she wants to make her appearance in hero training. She only kept in contact with Mina and she said where they would be for class today. She picks up her phone and texts Mina.

________________________________________

✨best bitch✨❤

Y/N
I'm up. The outfit is set. Everything gd on your side?

✨best bitch✨❤
Yeah we a go. Outfit set and everything?

Y/N

Ofcourse my mom says hi.

✨best bitch✨❤
Oh HAIIII LILLLLLLIIIIIII

________________________________________

Hero training time comes and Y/N gets ready to make a lot of people mad. After getting ready Y/N flies through hell one last time. When she gets back to the castle she goes up to her parents to wish them goodbye. "Thanks for everything mom and dad. I love ya'll so much." "We love you too sweetie. Now go get your man." Lilith kisses her daughter's forehead and Y/N hugs her father tight. "From below and above its all signaled by my black dove." The portal opens and Y/N steps through her parents watching with small tears in their eyes.

"Guess who's back~" She smirks looking around to see Uraraka and Miku bursting with anger. Akira with a smug look on his face and Bakugo looking distraught. "Aww my poor baby. I'm sorry I left. I needed me time for me. And I forgive you for believing the witch bitches over there." She smiles and kisses Bakugo passionately. That immediately brightened Bakugo up his hidden sulky mood wiped away. "I missed you princessa." "Dear who were the two that did this?" Lilith asks. "Those two mama." Y/N points to Uraraka and Miku, "I'm pretty sure Akira had something to do with it to!" Bakugo puts Y/N on his shoulders, while he talks to her father.

Lilith smiles and steps back into the portal pulling her husband along with her. "I wish you all the best in your studies. Visit Hell with Y/N anytime you like." The portal closes and everyone gathers around Y/N and Bakugo. "Izuku!" She hugs her brother tight and he does the same. When she let go she basically tackles Todoroki to the ground. "I missed you icy-spicy!" She jumps onto him,Todoroki almost bursting into tears. "Y/N!" He hugs her back very tightly. "You never do that to me again. You hear me?!" "I wont! I wont!" Mr.Aizawa and All Might come into the gym,welcome Y/N and they get to work with training.