𝘊𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘔𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Well it's the last day for Bakugo's training and this determines if he gets his license. He got up before me and made me breakfast in bed. His excuse being, "I wanted today to be special for you." A big baby. "Bakugo can I ear your hoodie pleaseee?" I whine giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Whatever." He hands me the hoodie and smacks my ass playfully.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

Everyone in the special course passed for their pro hero license even Bakugo. But on the way back to UA villains attacked in most flashy way possible. "Well All Might?" I ask. "Go ahead you know what to do." He sighs. Bakugo puts on his glove and opens the door letting me out. "In case the water detours I'll make a wall so it doesn't happen." I separate from the town and make a wall in all the ways possible for the water to detour. After that I fly back to main square where Bakugo blew at least 5 men out. "You really think you get away with this?" Todoroki asks. The villain explains his quirk them it goes biserk. "Ay ay cut that shit out ma boy." I flick him into ice knocking him out.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

Today in class Midnight and Mt Lady are helping us with how to deal with paparazzi and hero interviews. "Hey it's Angel! No need to worry when I'm around! Seriously don't worry." I wink, creating a heart with my fingers and walk off so the others can do their own. After it all I took Mina with me to town to find in her opinion the sexiest Christmas outfit out there. We found a jumpsuit and some Bakugo inspired lingerie. I wanted to surprise Bakugo with the lingerie in hopes of having a fun night with him. I decided that he's the one whose gonna get my V-card. "Hard to believe Satan's daughter has lost her virginity yet." Mina shows me a two piece. "Hey I'm not a hoe. My dad didn't allow it." I pout.

"Oh well. I found it!" Mina shows me the perfect piece. Orange and black lacey set. "Mina you have and eye for this." I smirk. 'His favourite colour is orange and adding that hint of black is just perfection. He'll love this.' I buy the piece ad we head back to the dorms. When I open my door I see Eri cooped up sleeping soundly. ' You adorable little shit.' I smile an go down to my shared bedroom with Bakugo. He's in the shower of I make sure I hide the lingerie before he comes back out.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

Christmas night. The night my father always despised. In his words, "The Lord is hell's mortal enemy. Anything celebrating him this family never partakes in." I've always wondered why human celebrated Christmas until I stared celebrating it with Deku and Bakugo as a child. It's a very festive holiday that I've learnt to enjoy. My dad always told me never to partake in Christmas but against his will other than Halloween and my birthday Christmas is my favourite holiday.

But now I'm going to make a holiday to remember for me and Bakugo.

I slip on the Lingerie and cover it in the short Christmas jumpsuit I bought. "Hey Deku." I jump onto my brother. "Y/N." "Are you ok? That new power you got I never seen it before and it look like it majorly hurt you."

"I'm fine. The power is called black whip and it responds to my emotions so I need to learn to control it." He smiles brightly. "You little shit. Had me worried." I shove him playfully. "Sorry." He lays his head low. "Hey don't worry that's what little sisters are for." I hug him. "Thanks Y/N. On another note why are you wearing lingerie and ignoring Bakugo? Are ya'll gonna get freakyyy." He teases. "If you must know yeah. I decided that he can get 'it' " "Don't make to much noise now. Some of us like to sleep. Use protection pleaseeee." He warns. "Will do brother."

A faint grin shows itself upon Bakugo's lips as he stays in the back of the room. Many thoughts of what he would do to you once you too were alone flooded his mind. Admiring you from afar your luscious curves glistening through your tight outfit as you sway your hips to the music playing. Her beautiful eyes, her plump glossed lips, her priceless smile flooded with light by her pearly white teeth. Her glossy chocolatey skin reminding him of summer, how her skin delicately danced with sunlight.

She was everything for me. The perfect girl in his eyes. When it came to his Y/N, he's selfish. Very selfish.

"Your coming with me." Bakugo takes Y/N by the hand basically dragging her to their shared bedroom locking the door. Y/N catching the idea quickly, guides Bakugo to their bed and motions for him to lay back. "Was gonna give you this surprise later." Y/N slowly unzips the suit revealing the lingerie she bought just for this occasion. His eyes scan her body up and down hungrily. A low growl escapes Bakugo's lips as Y/N slowly crawls towards him.

Getting above Bakugo's body, she begins to pepper his with kisses Lips, cheeks, everywhere. Whilst doing so she rolls her hips moving slowly across his lap in a straddling position. Doing so she feels his crotch through the sweats he's currently. "Top me?" Bakugo easily switches with him on top of my body, the gold chain I bought him dangling over me. Bakugo wasted no time with kissing my lips hungrily. With a slight moan escaping your lips Bakugo trail soft kisses along your jawline and chest. He unclips the lacey bra his lips making contact with one of your nipples. "Uh~" You throw your head back slightly as he switches between.

Leaving your nipples hard. A low growl comes from Bakugo as he caresses you sides taking out anything that proved itself as an obstacle. With his teeth Bakugo pulls down your panties tossing them aside. He looks up to you for consent which you give and he rubs slow circles around your clit, the pad of his finger gently pressing the bundle of pleasurable nerves. "You like that huh?" Bakugo asks with his deep raspy voice causing her needs to increase. Bakugo was hungry and needed t be satisfied. His meal right infront of him spread out just for him.

Authors note

I cant write the rest because its classified as child pornography and I don't want or need to be committing any crimes. So if this inconveniences you in any way. Sorry. Have a good day/night/evening.