𝘗𝘙𝘖 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖 𝘌𝘟𝘈𝘔

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

'Well shits gonna hit the fan' I think stepping off the bus. "Hey!" A boy with black hair calls. Bakugo's grip on the hand he's holding tightens. "What is it?" I ask looking up at him. "I hope that we can get along and be heroes together!" The male extends his hand out to Bakugo. "I don't care. You words doesn't match the look in you eyes." Bakugo swats away his hand. Looking over the other side I see the Shiketsu uniform. "Ahh great. The worst possible day for this to happen." I rest my head in Bakugo's arms. Scoffing I just look away and begin to walk into the building.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

'Seems easy enough. The first thing their testing is speed and that's really easy. I'll just stick around for fun' I giggle. "What are you laughing at?" Bakugo chuckles. "Oh nothing." I giggle once more. I place the targets on my body and float my balls cuz I'm too lazy to hold 'em. "Alright ladies and gentlemen. I bid you goodbye." I bow and walk in a random direction. "Don't think your going anywhere without be princessa." Bakugo catches up to me. "Hey wait up!" Kirishima and Denki call. "I'm guessing they're coming with us." We split from the others and go our separate ways.

'Wait the group is gonna get jumped!' "Babe stay here for a minute" I fly back over to the others. 'Wind element rush.' All their balls fly away and are burnt to a crisp. "Ganging up on my school huh? How pathetic. How we did it at home when we see you it's on sight. Have fun." My classmates have this devilish look on all their faces. "But either way your all weak." I smirk. A giant comes from behind and I easily over throw him. "Seek em out one by one. Dropping bodies like a nun. Two twin Glocks name Bonnie and Clyde." I smirk just like my dad.

"Trembling Earth!" 'Hmm amateur.' "Flatten under my command" I hoist my hand into the air swaying it in the the downward motion. "Like I said before your weak." I giggle. "120 PEOPLE TAKEN DOWN BY ONE PERSON!?" The announcer broadcast. "A challenge I see. Sorry baby blonde but the guy took down 120 and I intend to upstage him." I smirk for like the 50th time. "Go ahead. I'll join you when I'm done." He kisses my lips.

I find a city filled with at least 300 people so I take the gamble. "Well ladies gentlemen children and gays of all ages. At this time your all gonna be eliminated!" I smirk collecting all of their balls. "Better run~!" I swoon letting the wind I created take their balls and hit every single one. "WHAT?! 300 PEOPLE! NOW I'M AWAKE! THIS ONE'S FROM UA!" I merrily make my way to the break room where those who passed should be.

"Baby!" I see Bakugo walk through the doors. "You passed!" I jump into his arms. "Was there ever any doubt?" He chuckles. "Never." I kiss his lips passionately. Our next exam is to recuse mission. Buildings, mountains, pillars the whole shazam fell and people got hurt. We have 10 minutes before the exam start so I just go and have some water. "I'll be back." I kiss Bakugo's cheek. "Bring some water for me too thanks."

The exam soon begins and for this one I decide to use fallen angel since its easier. I find a child buried under some ruble calling out for help. "Hey don't move ok! Imma get you out as quick as I can!" I start to move the ruble using my bare hands. "If your arm isn't hurt take my hand!" They do and I start to take them back to a first aid spot I have set up. I continue with this routine until an explosion where Gang Orca is standing. "Masquerade." I whisper. "Ya'll continue to rescue the injured I can take 'em." I smirk.

His henchmen obviously attack me first and I easily dodge knocking them out. "Ya see since heroes can't kill unless it an emergency I'll have to go some what easy on you all. Funny don't you think?" I giggle creating a scythe from fire and water. "Let's see how long can last against me." 'They're at least 50-100 men calculating speed and the strike in at least 10 minutes I'll be done with them' Many jump me simultaneously and I do keep up. 'Thank you Ectoplasm.' "Come at me." I freeze some henchmen to the ground and keep some intertangled with vines. I send water one way with electricity. "Hey Izuku triple bomb treat!" I call for my brother.

He smirks and gets on top of my blood hammer. We knock out 30 men and Izuku jumps directly in and starts to attack from the middle. Once the numbers are reduced I join my brother. Out of the corner of my eye I see Gang Orca approaching my brother. "Oh no no no!" His sound waves are powerful but I could easily take them and see 'em back. I turn up the volume on Masquerade and send him flying. "Todoroki Windsicile you can help with the Hench men now. I'll have Gang Orca." They nod and go help the others. "Orca's once dried out are useless. Let's see how long it takes you to crack!" I use the fire element and create a cage trapping him inside. "Dos you can come out now. Make sure he can't escape." I smile sitting on his back.

"Um yeah so at this time the exam has been concluded. Once we tally up the scores. You can change clothes and wait wherever you like." 'It's over!' I run to the changing room and change back into Bakugo's hoodie, black leggings with my black heel boots.

Waiting for the results is torture. But eventually we we're able to see who passed. I scanned the board for my name when my eyes fall upon it. Y/N Midoriya. "I passed!" I smile jumping up and down. "Congrats babe." Bakugo chuckles. "I didn't see your name you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine. I'm glad you passed though." "Bakugo you aren't fine. It's ok you can tell me." I hug him.

Our papers for the exam are given out and I stay with that 100 score. "H-ow?! You got a better score than YaMomo!" Jirou screeches. "I'm not sure." I laugh. The announcer gives a speech about us now being able to fighting villains using our best judgment and we're semi-pros. We finally get our actual license and God I'm beautiful. Once everyone is on the bus Aizawa congratulates us and we just have a good time going back to the dorms.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

After talking for a long while, I got myself some milk to me me sleepy. "Good night babe, I'm going to the kitchen." Bakugo kisses my forehead before I'm out like a light.

In the middle of the night someone is shaking my body and trying to get me up. "What?" "Young Y/N I believe that the situation at hand concerns you as well." All Might smiles. While walking he asks me, "Why we're you sleeping in young Bakugo's room?"  "We're dating so we switch sleeping quarters at times. So this week I said that I would be sleeping with him." I rub my eyes. I open the do to see Mr.Aizawa restraining Bakugo and Izuku. "Wait what's going on?" "Aizawa just gave them their punishment and they we're asking for you. They fought each other."

All Might explains. "What?! Fuck I knew it! I can't leave you too to be adults for one minute. Bakugo I told you to leave Izuku alone, Zuku I told you before and I'll say it again. As mad as you get goddamn  idiot let it out somewhere else and not on another person! Jesus Lord save my sanity. Izuku go to recovery girl and heal yourself. You come with me." I point to Bakugo.  I take him out to the common area and sit him down. 

"Why? Why couldn't you just stop hating my brother? I really thought you leave him alone. Do you understand what happened at Camino? I fought because I didn't want either of you getting hurt. I put myself in danger so everyone I care about are ok. So that you! You Katsuki Bakugo would be ok. And this is what I get in return? The two most important men in my life fighting? It doesn't help that because of me All Might is retired and could have been killed." I cry.

"You know what, I need a break. We need a break. I still love you Bakugo but I need me time. I'm still coming to your special course. Night." I say with tears streaming down my cheeks. I walk into the darkness on my way to my room, I first get my stuff from his room. 'Why me?'