𝘚𝘗𝘖𝘐𝘓𝘛 𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘔𝘗𝘛

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It's the next day and Bakugo came to pick  me up. We catch the bus to downtown since he had a surprise for me. "Your still not going to tell me aren't you?"  "nope. you just gonna have to wait." he kisses my nose. I scoot  closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. 

Getting off the bus Katsuki covers my eyes and takes me somewhere. "Ok now open your eyes" I open my eyes to see we are in an expensive part of town. "Bakugo, why are we here?" "for me to spoil you."  "But why I would be comfortable with hot topic or H&M."  he kisses my forehead and says "you deserve the world Y/N so until I can give you that you can have this." he points to the multiple high end stores. gucci,louis,mac all that. "Katsuki are you sure?" He nods. I sigh because I know he is stubborn and wouldn't give up. 

I first go to louis vittion and just walk around. I see a small handbag that I like. It's a normal one. "Katsuki what you think?" he looks and smiles. "I like it" he kisses my forehead. "you want it?" he asks holding my chin. "yeah but its really expensive!"  "I don't care you deserve it. princessa" I smile and he takes it to the cashier. "Anything else for you two?"  "No thank you." I answer. He buys the bag and we head to the next store.

Me being the stubborn person I am we only bought the bag and I made him take me to somewhere less expensive. I got a few more things and we got some lunch at f/r. After we took the bus back home and he is staying the night. We decided to watch another movie and play some video games. After our last round of call of duty I shower and get ready for bed since its already 12am.  I slowly climb into bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

  Its Monday and hero class. We started to do one on one villain hero training and I'm put up against Miku. "Remember Y/N no fallen angel powers." I nod and make two katana's while she starts to manipulate fire into fire spears. "And begin. She shoots them like guns towards me, I deflect every single one of the  and slide over to her. She continues to shoot until I get close to her neck and hold the sword right by her throat while she holds a fire gun to my head {an actual gun made of fire} "Ok ok girls drop the weapons" I hesitantly drop my katanas while she dissolves the gun. "Good fight. I like what you did with the fire. Try using your thumb like your flipping a coin for aiming." I compliment "Thanks!" She smiles. We go back to the observation room and its Bakugo vs Akio. 'This is going to be interesting'

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I honestly hate this guy Akio. I see the eyes he gives Y/N but I just never bothered myself  about it. "Ready to lose?" He asks. I grin but say nothing. "And begin." We start to fight and I sent small but powerful explosions his way. He morphs into a cheetah and dodges all my attacks. 'Well close range attack'   I start doing small explosions small but deadly. He morphs into Y/N right infront of me. 'tf...' "So Bakugo are you gonna hurt one of your class mates?" he asks with Y/N voice in a cocky tone. I scoff and continue throwing attacks his way until I'm on top.  

I have some decency and help him up and walk back to the observation room. 

𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I saw the last 2 fights and Y/N took Bakugo probably to argue with him for bullying Deku. Ugh Y/N really gets on my nerves. Like she's always with Bakugo and almost lovey dovey with him. That's supposed to be me. He's supposed to mine. I want her gone and to only be with me but he's so difficult. He won't let anyone in except for her and Deku.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

School finishes and I decide to ask I Zuku if he wants to go to the beach since  today was a little rough for him. "Mom! Can you make some food for Deku and I for the beach? I'll help! I haven't spent much time with you!" " Ok Y/N  just be careful when you go." I smile and help her make all our favorite foods. After I pack it all in a basket and go to shower since Izuku should be home any minute now. 

Once I finished showering I slip home a orange suit I had lying around. I put on a shirt over it and wait for Izuku to get home. He finally arrives and asks why I'm wearing a bathing suit . "We're going to the beach brother dear. To help you cool off so hurry up Mom and I made us food!" He smiles brightly and hurries upstairs. 'oh how much of a dork you are brother'  I smile and check to make sure we have everything we need. 'Chopsticks.. drinks and that's everything'  "I'm ready!" I hear Izuku come downstairs. "Good now let's go!" I say wearing a huge smile.