𝘏𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘚 𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It has been a few weeks after my 'argument' with Bakugo. Do I have regrets? No. I wake up to get to school early for some peace and quiet, with my headphones in. I shower put on my outfit with a little mascara. Skirt and long sleeved shirt with some platforms. After, I make a stop at Starbucks to get some coffee and head straight to school. I walk to school with my noise canceling headphones in and listening to my favourite songs. I enter the classroom and sat at my desk doing my leftover homework and start drawing. 

The rest of  class starts the pile in but I didn't realize. Iida tries to make me aware if their presence, I puff out my wings to get him off my back. And he continues pestering me. "Iida. What do you want?" I ask coldly. "To turn down the volume on your headphones. We all can hear what you are listening to." Me being petty person I am I turn up the volume more and go back to drawing. Bakugo soon comes in and looks in my direction. I just ignore him like I do everyday. While drawing Crybaby comes on and I start to rap it,I didn't mean to rap it out loud tho. So guess what? Everyone hears me. Bakugo get annoyed and rips my headphones off my ears.

"Would you shut up?" "No now give them back or are we going to have a problem." "Well we have a problem" I magnetize my hand and grab the headphones from him. I put them back on and continue what I was doing until Aizawa-sensei comes in. I put my headphones in my bag along with my phone and listen to what he has to say. Apparently it was sports festival season so training would be stricter. The classes go on until lunch.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

I don't usually sit alone but today was different. I walk outside to one of the benches eat, throw away my garbage and sit under the tree with my headphones back on listening to some Ariana Grande. I start to sing with my eyes closed. A little while later someone taps my shoulder. I look up to see Bakugo. I ask him why he is here. He says that the bell rang and class would start soon. So I pack up my stuff and walk to class with Bakugo behind me. He catches up to me and taps my shoulder. "What?"  "Tch your voice is pretty."  "Thanks I guess"

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

I pack my things in my bag and walk home without Izuku. When I get home greet my mom and head straight to my room. I don't know what happened but my emotions went haywire. So did my 'quirk'. Things start to float, fire burns everywhere, ice spikes, electricity sparks, vines start to grow and water circles around me. I don't know what happened but I snapped out of it. I change into something comfy and walk to the park. I sit on swing and just think about life. Why is it ever since that little argument with Bakugo happened my emotions changed. I changed. What's wrong with me. What is he doing to me.I don't like it. I swung until around 7 and walk back home to eat &sleep. The next day would be the weekend.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

I wake up around 12 and go to the mall. I need some new clothes. I get at the mall and go to all the e-girl stores I could find. I buy a couple things eat some burger king and head home. Once there I greet Momma Inko, Izuku and BAKUGO?! "Hol up Hol up. Why is he here?" " His parents came over and you weren't home." Izuku answers. "Izuku just tell him not to come in my room."