𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓 𝘔𝘠 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛?

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

I jump into the portal without and remorse for whose behind me. When I walk out I see pro heroes surrounding a building. 'Guessing this is where  All for One is hiding.'  "All of you heroes should leave. Trust me on this he is inferior to my forces. Evacuate within an a 5 mile radius." "ALL FOR ONE COME OUT I'M RIGHT HERE. YOU WANNA SETTLE OUR LITTLE ARGUMENT."

 "Welcome Y/N I see you parents aren't here to help you"

"Oh trust me they are here. But for everyone else's sake they won't come. I don't want anyone getting hurt. Other than you." I giggle smirking. "Shall we dance?" He says lifting his arm and it getting bigger with red lightning. "We shall"

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone is in the common room watching the news in shock. Y/N  getting ready to risk her life for all of Japan against All for One. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL!?" Mina shouts. "She told me that her family has a little thing to settle with a villain but she never said who it was!" Izuku says.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He shoots something at me and I prance around the shot. He continues to shoot at me and I block or dodge each shot. I put lighting, fire and ice together in 1 attack and he gets caught up in it but the wave over energy from it knocked a close helicopter . I fly towards it and stabilize it telling the people inside to not get close. Before I can turn around my wings are hit with something causing me to fall screaming. "DOS COME OUT!" I shout falling. He sees me and catches me on his back. He growls really loud and charges for all for one. "Dos stop go back I called you to protect those who are around so no one gets hurt."

He whines a little but does it anyways. "Seems you had to call for help" I stay silent. I walk up to him and get right up in his grill. I flick and I send him flying. I jump over and land on top of him. Grabbing him by an arm I yank him side to side, throw him in the middle and zip to thee air above  and punch into his gut and cracking the earth. He spits out blood and I'm still not satisfied with this. I grab him and fly up in the air dropping him and landing on I take his arms and bind them my chains. 

"YOU KILLED THEM!YOU KILLED THEM AND FOR FUCKING WHAT?! MONEY?! BITCHES?! YOU DON'T DESERVE THE PRIVALAGE OF LIVING!" I shout and steps of his stomach the ground cracking and my eyes watering. "Dos come to me." I whisper. He runs to me and lets me on. The squat teams and police show up to take him in. I ride back to the dormitories. Once I'm back I let dos go back home with a message for my parents and go inside. Everyone is gathered around the door. All 20 of them me being the 21st.  "Hi. Can I help you?"

"What were you thinking fighting All for One Y/N?!" Todoroki shouts shaking my shoulders. "um eheh. I had to do it. My parents would have caused even more damage than I did. And they wouldn't give a single fuck about the lives around them. So be glad it was only me" I whine. "You could of at least tell us who you were going against. We could of helped!" Momo shouts.

"I didn't want you up in my family problems! And I didn't want any of you getting hurt! And that's it! If any of you got hurt because of my problems it would crush me! Do you not see! I care way to much about all of you for that to happen." Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "What?"

"Y-Y/N you care about us? Even Bakugo?"

"Yeah ya'll are like family to me." I smile. Everyone begins to hug me. Then it was Bakugo's turn. I open my arms for him and he scoffs looking away. He hugs and and whispers in my ear "I care about you too N/N" My eyes widen and I whisper back saying thank you. I pull away from the hug. "Who wants take out?"  I hear ME's coming from all directions. "Okay okay settle down. I'll order." I laugh  grabbing  my phone. I dial the number and wait for someone to pick up.

"Hi. This is Burger King how may I help you?"  "Hi! Can I have 5 family meals with 3 pep bottles of coca cola? With 6 large side fries?"  "Come in or delivery?"   "Delivery to UA."  "That would be $234..50. We'll begin your order. Thank you." "Thank you" I hang up. "Ok they are going to prepare our order. We're having a class night. So everyone in your rooms and put on some comfortable clothes. Time to party!" They all leave and go their ways to get ready. so do I.

I run up to my room and lay out my outfit on my pastel pink bed sheets. I grab my towel and walk into my bathroom. I turn on the water and undress my self. I shower my body for a while and wash my face. After I step out  with the water dripping off of my curves and cover myself with my pastel pink towel. I go in front of my mirror and moisturize my  facial features. I go into my room and put on my undies, bra and my outfit. I go back into the bathroom and let out me hair and plug in my press iron. Once heated I press out my hair with a curl and the end. I grab some of my style pins and pin back some of my hair. 'Some lip-gloss and I'm done' My plump lips are glossed when I get a notification. 'The food is here!' I grab the money and walk  to the gate were I see a lady with my food. "Hi is this for Y/N?" "Yes thank you. Straight money"

I give the money and she gives me the food. "Thank you!" She nods and gets back into her car and drives away. I walk back to the dorms singing a tune my sister would sing to me. 'I miss you  Maria I hope your doing okay...' I enter the building and see everyone downstairs. "The food is here."  I put the food in the kitchen and grab some plastic plates, cups and forks. I begin to separate the food,sharing it equally. Also pouring drinks. "Ok Mina I'm trusting you enough with the music in my phone. Go ahead" I point to my phone and use face regeneration. She connect it to the sound sound and starts playing music. The night is still young at 9pm and we all are going at it. Aizawa-sensei soon comes in and basically shoos us off to our rooms. I sadly walk to my room and change into my fluffy pj's and lay  in my bed and scroll through tik tok until I place it on my nightstand and fall asleep.

authors note

sorry for the long wait. I'm updating others so my time is divided. I hope your doing ok.  stay safe