𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘉𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙</3

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Y/N got her new costume for winter and danm she knew se looks hot. Long sleeves, a latex suit that hugs her curves, latex tights and heels. All in black and white. Her idea came out better than expected and just admired herself in the locker room mirror.

"Omg Y/N! Your new costume is so cute!" Mina squeals. "Yeah because I can't use my ice because I'm pouring it all into winter so I'm colder now."

Y/N fixes up her tittes and hair. You could say that Y/N loves to show off her curves and everything she finds sexy about her body. Trust and believe Bakugo loves it. He loves it when she just shows off herself and he loves to always show that she's his.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

On the way to the training grounds Mr. Aizawa stopped her to ask her something. "You have a new appearance with Bakugo to an elementary school. Try and keep him under control while your there. And don't go overboard with your tricks." "Yes sir." Y/N smiles and hurries to class since she was late.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Aizawa called me." "Good your just in time, you showing off what you've learned at your work study."

"Well ok All Might. How many robots left?" She asks. "At least 5 or 6." She smirks to herself seeing the robots approaching her.

"Ah I'm so out numbered!" Her sarcasm kicks in. "La-la, la-la, la-la, la, La-la, la-dee-da, This love that I'm feeling, Is not like another feeling, I know, I can't explain it, oh, This love that you give me, Is making me feel things I don't know, no, no Boy, you make me feel so good, It's so special, special to me,

So good, You're the element I needed, hey, You're super cool, Can't make me let you go, You take my breath away, It's like you cast a spell on me, Ridiculous love, This is ridiculous, This is ridiculous, This is ridiculous, This is ridiculous" She sings twisting turning and just overall dancing destroying the robots from the inside.

"Well that's that." She goes back to a stunned class. "What?" "YOU CAN DO THAT?!" They all shouts except for Bakugo. "Yeah know how I wear headphones when I fight and sing?

It weakens the person but since these are robots I can actually turn up how my voice can impact the robot so once I turn it all the way the person and explode from the inside out. Kind of deadly when you think about it."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It's lunch right now and I usually sit with Bakugo but I wanted to prank him and sit with Kirishima. He did catch on and sat with us.

All and all it was a fail that I was ok with. "Come on Y/N you could've held up on Nejire I mean isn't she like your sister?" Sero asks. "Sister-like or not, I was gonna treat her like a villain. There is no way a villain would hold up on a kid." I smile.

Lunch comes to an end and Bakugo went ahead of us, and I started talking to Kirishima. "It's a good idea because winter is on our asses and in case you activate your quirk by mistake the person is protected."

I comment on his last costume update. A giggle escapes someone's throat and I'm pushed into Kirishima his lips touching mine briefly in a quick kiss. Click! "I got it Miku let's go!"

Uraraka shouts. Confused I try my best to get her phone away but she floats it away. "Say bye bye to your relationship with Bakugo! He's mine!" They both run off. "I have a bad feeling about that picture." I start running after them, but the bell rung. 

"Shit." I curse waling into class." Bakugo-" He growls and turns away. 'That's weird. He never does that. Something must have happened. I'll talk to him after school.' 

School ends and Bakugo has ignored me all day. 'I'm sick of this.' I knock on his door and invited myself in just to see him with Uraraka. "Ok WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!" I shout to my boyfriend.

He stays silent and hands me his phone I turn it on to see his wallpaper is a picture of us. I open his whatsapp. It's a picture photoshopped to make it look like Kirishima and I 'making out' in the school hallway.

"This never happened."  "Yeah it did. I saw it." Uraraka claps back. "It didn't! All I did is compliment him on his costume upgrade!"  "Yeah sure. After you had a make out session with him. Leave me alone."

Bakugo shoo's me out of his room. But when he looks at me his eyes are cold and filled with guilt along with 'why did you do this?' I leave tears welling in my eyes. 

"Say bye bye to your relationship with Bakugo! He's mine!" 

A flash back enters my head. 'She did this. Ochaco Uraraka.' I pick up my phone and call Mina. "Mina tell Mr. Aizawa that I'm gonna be in hell for a day." "What do you mean?" She asks. "I'm going to hell meaning my home for a little bit. Just tell him that.

And keep an eye on Uraraka. A very close eye. Make a group chat without Bakugo, Miku, Akira and Uraraka and what I WhatsApp you screenshot and send in there." I hang up and text her everything that happened. 

"From above and below where do we all go" The portal opens and I'm pawned directly into hell, my outfit changing into fishnets with a very revealing top and my skull crown.

"Y/N!" My mother squeals hugging me. "Mommy!" I smile hugging her just as tight.  "I missed you guys a lot."

"We can tell. We see everything that happens." My father comes from behind and puts me on his shoulders. "DADDY!" I rejoice being back with my father. "Your majesties- Y/N YOUR BACK!" "KILLER!"

I hop off my father and hug my long time friend. "I missed us being able to hang out with each other."  "As I was saying before dinner is ready. Looks like we're gonna have to prepare an extra plate of your favourite food." Killer smirks. "Fuck yeah!"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

"Where's Y/N?" Mr. Aizawa asks the class. Mina raises her hand and everyone looks towards Uraraka, Miku and Bakugo sudily. "Mr. Aizawa Y/N took the day off and went back home." Mina answers.

"What do you mean by home?"  "She went back to hell for a little bit. Something happened between her and other students in this class so to ensure she keeps her bad habits to herself and not hurt anyone seriously"

She glances to Miku and Uraraka occasionally. "Oh let me add something."  She whispers something in Aizawa's ear and goes back to her seat. "Well I'll discuss her absence with her other teachers until then get ready for your next class.

Aizawa leaves and heads directly for the teachers lounge. "Gather round we gotta talk. Y/N isn't in class and is back at home in hell. And Mina explained why. Look at the screenshots" Aizawa sent it to everyone. "Oh shit. I see why she took the day off she's been through a lot.Mentally." Midnight says.

"It's clearer now that Uraraka and Miku probably Akira as well have it out for Y/N and Bakugo's relationship. For now we keep an eye out for them." Mr.Aizawa suggests the other teachers nodding. "What we don't want is her losing control and potentially endangering herself because she'll take more damage that anyone else. For now Hell is the safest place for her."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

"So yeah that's what happened and why I'm here. See ya'll is one of those big bonuses." "How long are you gonna be here?" Killer asks. "Not sure. When I feel better which might be tomorrow. So when I leave I'll let ya'll know." I get up and go to the kitchen to wash up my dishes.

"Miss Y/N you know you don't have to help." The cleaner says. "I know but I will always."