𝘐𝘕 𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌

More than six weeks after Valentines, Eri started school just down the road from UA

More than six weeks after Valentines, Eri started school just down the road from UA. Eri seemed happy and always told Y/N and Bakugo about her school day. Though they were tired from school themselves,they always sat and listened to Eri ramble on and on about her day. "Mommy here. My teacher said its for you and Daddy." Eri hands Y/N a white envelope.

"Thank you sweetie. Now got change out of your school clothes, we're going to the movies and dinner tonight." Y/N smiles putting up her books. It's the weekend, every Friday the trio always go to the movies. Y/N normally flies them there since Eri loves flying. "Your a really good mother to her." Bakugo smiles sliding his arms up and down Y/N's curvy sides. "Your not to bad yourself." She smiles planting a quick peck to his lips.

"Come on we gotta get ready to." Y/N giggles. "Wait open the envelope Eri gave you. For all we know she could be in trouble at school." Bakugo hands the piece of paper to his girlfriend. She tears it open to see a wedding invitation. "I'll tell him after his shower." Y/N leaves their room to make sure Eri was doing ok. Once she got back she saw that Bakugo just came out of the shower.

"It's a wedding invitation. Eri can't go by herself so we have to go. It's two weeks from now." Y/N smiles. "Sounds like fun." Bakugo smirks putting on his clothes. Y/N leaves to shower and Bakugo goes out to the common area with Eri to wait on her. Y/N comes out of the shower and goes to her closet looking for something to wear.

She picks up a black corset with grey sweats and the Prada boots she modelled. She picks up her phone, purse and keys then puts them in her pocket. "Let's go" She locks their door and heads to the front. Bakugo puts Eri on his shoulders and they begin their walk down to the movie theatre. Arriving to the theatre, Y/N buys three tickets to Shark Tale. They get popcorn and take their seats.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

After the movie, Y/N flies everyone down to Mac Donalds and Bakugo buys their food. While waiting for their order Eri goes into the play park and Bakugo watches her. That's when a young man approached Y/N. "Hey." "Hi. Can I help you?"

"Yeah. Your really cute and I wanted your number." "Nope I'm in a happy relationship." "Oh oh you dont get it. I WANT your number. Your gonna give me your number like a good girl." Y/N sat there shocked. Was she really about buss someone's ass because they were rude to her?

Yes. Yes she will. "Well sir. What I WANT is for you to leave before I knock your teeth back." Y/N says sternly. The man just chuckles before raising to his feet trying to imtimidate Y/N. She got up balling her hands into fits. Within a second her fist connected with his face and his nose broke. "Thirsty ass nigga. Fuck with me again. I dare you." Y/N dries the blood off of her hands. "Order 199!" "Oh that's me!" Y/N collects their food,calls Bakugo and they leave with Eri.

With the park near by they sit at a bench and begin to eat watching the stars. "Look mommy a shooting star." Y/N looks up. "Yeah." She smiles still continuing to eat.

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

Its been two weeks. It's the wedding day. The hours are nearing. And Y/N is panicking. Even though her closet is probably the most organized thing on earth other than Iida's life, she can't find the right dress! She doesnt want to take the light away from the bride but all of her dresses do so. And if they are plain colors she finds a way to spice then up.

"If a dress won't work I'll wear a jumper with a fur coat! Wait. I got it." Y/N went back into her black section and found an amazing black dress. Long sleeve on one end, with many sequins or sparkley thingys. "Perfect!" She gets changed careful not to ruin her make up, clicks on silver heels and puts on silver jewelry. She picks up her black fur Channel bag with her things and leaves. "Ok I'm finally ready." She breaths out.

"Mommy your pretty!" Eri smiles. "Thank you baby" y/n smiled. "Shes right,you look beautiful" bakugo smirked walking up to his girlfriend."oh really?" She smiled. "Yes really"he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You cant ruin my lipgloss"

"Sure i cant"