𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘗 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Its Monday the day of the camp. Izu and I left early. While walking we talked about what we would be doing for camp. once at school we get on the bus and I sit in the back with my headphones in. I witness the blond hothead come right next to me. 'ugh I hate life why does he have to sit next to me.' I turn away and stare into oblivion.  an hour into the trip my eyes begin to drop. I slowly drift into a deep slumber leaning my head backwards. 

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

my eyes flutter open to someone tapping my shoulder. "what l-leave m-me a-alone" I stutter out. "y/n wake up" I hear mina hit my thigh continuously. I slowly come out of my slumber. she grabs my bag and leads me out of the bus. I look up to see a beautiful forest. "you have to get to camp before sunset or no food!" pixie bob announces. "oh bye bye. I want my food" I jump over the ledge landing on my feet. "all of you have to go!" pixie bob makes a huge landslide almost crushing me. "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR AIMING!!" I shout above me. they leave and we are left in the forest alone. We hear loud footsteps coming our way. "Momo can you make me a knife?"  "Sure but why?"

"Your gonna find out soon enough" She makes the knife and I cut my arm letting out a deafening scream, deep enough to create a blood hammer. "If you don't like blood close your eyes." I swing my hammer with precision destroying trees in the process. This giant monster comes in front of me and I cant help but smirk. It swings at me and I destroy it's arm. I swing and swing until its destroyed. 3 of its friends surrounds me. "Yo Izuku backup triple bomb threat" I shout. He flares up while I let him get on top of my hammer. when I swing he uses shoot style destroying all three. when we're finish, high, *our lil dancey dance*we turn around to the rest of the class.

"Why are you still standing  go kick some ass chop chop." I clap and they begin to laugh. More monsters appear and we resume destroying them. We spend hours and hours destroying and going through the forest. It is beginning to fall into darkness when we drag ourselves towards the camp. "So you still alive good! Food is ready. Shower in the hot springs and make your way to the dinning hall." Ragdoll declares. I begin to limp over to said hot springs. 'I took out way to much blood' I think to myself. I hurry my way over to the springs.  I make a beeline to the springs and take off my clothes in the girls changing room. I grab a towel wrap it around me. "hey Momo I have my phone can you make a speaker we could play a little music?" I ask.

"Omg yes. How are you so cunning?" She squeals. "Why are you asking me ask my momma" I laugh out. She creates the speaker and I connect my phone through Bluetooth. "Yo mina choose a song but not to loud. I know all of them" I throw my phone over to her. "Ok um Captain Hook!" "Why mina you know that's a sexual song" I whine. "Yeah I know but the boys are listening!" She smirks. "I hate you"

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The girls and boys have different sections and I'm over in the corner. I over used my quirk my hands are aching and begging for mercy. "This wall is the only thing keeping me from heaven on the next side. What good is this quirk if I don't use it for this!!" The little pervert creams. "MINETA I HEARD YOU CROSS THIS WALL AND I SWEAR MY DAD WILL HAVE YOU HEAD!!" Y/N screams over. "Deku who is Y/N's dad?" I ask curious.  "umm N/N CAN I TELL HIM?" He shouts over to her. "YEAH GO AHEAD" She shouts back. "Well listen closely boys. Y/N isn't from here. Her father is Lucifer ,Satan whatever you call him and her mother Lilith his wife. She's a fallen angel. I don't know why she's not with her dad but she doesn't want to leave."  When Midoriya finishes we hear music coming from the other side. We finish our bath and I got up to my room, I dress myself in a tank top with some sweats and some slippers.