𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘗 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It was a few days before camp and everyone in 1A  decided to go to the mall together. So basically we are spending the day together. I wake up Izuku and we start to get ready. I grab my shoes while he puts on his cologne. I spray on my perfume put on some mascara grab my  mini bag and walk out the door with Izuku by my side. Once their we meet up with the others "Y/n you wore something other than black!" Mina cheers. "Black is my thing ask Izuku my closet is the best thing ever" I explain having a whole moving hands moment. "But anyways we need to get these stuff Izuku and I got a thing to do after." I explain walking into the mall. Mina suggests the idea of splitting up smirk in mine and Bakugo's direction. I brush it off until when everyone left leaving me and him alone. "Where do you wanna go Bakugo. I know what I need" 

"Just follow me" I follow him to the stores to get some sweats, hoodies, swim suits, exercise sneakers, bug spray some underwear tampons/pads etc. ya know female stuff. Once finish we meet the others at burger king to have some lunch. I order a snack box with large fries and some water. We all get a booth for all of us.

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mina suggested splitting up and I didn't mind. I end up with Y/n. Great. But anyways we go from store to store getting our things. Around 12 we met the other dumbasses and Burger king to eat. I just got a snack. I sit next to Y/n when she starts to eat. She is kinda cute eating. HuH?! Why did I say that?! Ugh. What are you doing to me Y/n. 

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The day soon finishes and we all head home except for me and Izuku. We walk to the park that we grew up in. "Izuku do you remember when we  used to play on these swings?" I ask having  a mini flashback. "Yeah you fell all the time" he says giggling. We continue to remember our childhood. It was rough but we got through. We sit on the swings next to each other. We began to talk about school, our past and possible relationships. "Yeah I think I might like Uraraka only a little" Deku blushes. "Awwww. Baby boy has a crush" I tease poking his cheeks. "Y/n you have 1 too. Don't lie"  "Whoever do you mean dear brother?"

"I see you and Kacchan. You too clearly have feelings for each other just you don't know it. Plus as soon as we met again your feelings started going haywire. Its obvious that you both have feelings for each other but don't want to admit it." He explains with a giggle. I look at him shocked. "Is that what it is?" I ask. "Yes Y/n you like him" "Wow that fucking weird. We hate each other I think" I think of the situation he just presented. "No you don't! You like Kacchan! But you act like you hate him. You can't deny it. But I'll let you sleep on it."  "Fineeee Izu." I whine getting up from the swing and walking home with Izuku. 

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I started walking to the park just thinking about things. 'I wonder what Y/n is doing right now' I think. Why is she always on my mind! ugh! I continue to walk to the park where I see the park I grew up in. I start to walk past it but I see Y/n and Deku inside talking. I decide to ease drop o their conversation. 'So Deku like Uraraka huh?' I think.  'Y/n having a crush? I wonder who it is.' "I see you and Kacchan. You too clearly have feelings for each other just you don't know it. Plus as soon as we met again your feelings started going haywire. Its obvious that you both have feelings for each other but don't want to admit it." Deku says.

'ME!? WHY WOULD SHE LIKE ME?' I shout to myself. "We hate each other I think" she admits. 'I don't hate you. Y-you mean something to me.' I think looking down. "No you don't! You like Kacchan! But you act like you hate him. You can't deny it. But I'll let you sleep on it." Deku cheers. I turn walking away. At least I know she doesn't really hate me. I left in the nick of time. 2 seconds later they started to walk away being aware of their surroundings. I have camp 2 days later.