𝘍𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘕 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Sports festival day rolls around. The class walks out and we do our speeches. Bakugo represents 1A. Danm they now regret doing that. But anyways. The first obstacle race. The buzzers goes off and everyone starts to push. No one actually knows what I am. My quirk  blood curdle. I can make things from my blood but I'm actually a fallen angel. My dad Lucifer and my mom Lilith. My dad was cast away from heaven so I got his wings, temper, horns etc.

That's besides the point. I jump above everyone high enough to use my wings and fly over them. I see my close friend icy-hot freeze the ground beneath the other and freeze a zero pointer. I starch my nail over another on and rip it in half. "You cant catch me Icy-spicy!" I tease running away. "Come here N/N!" he says running after me. I come across a  string like thing. I ice my way across. So did icy-spicy.

We get to the pink smoke its. I  walk through getting hit but feel nothing. Bakugo turbos himself up to me trying to beat me. Todoroki uses his ice to catch up to me. I use my earth side to throw off everyone by shaking the  ground. Violently. I continue to run to the exit and come first with Bakugo and Todoroki tie for 2nd. Next up is cavalry battles. I was walking going to Izuku but Bakugo gently grabs my wrist and asks me to join his group. I don't know what took over but I walked with him to his group. I'm worth 1 million points so I'm the target. Bakugo & Kirishima put me on their shoulders while Mina is up front. "Listen here. If I tell you to hold on for dear life do it. Don't question it." Midnight signals for the battle to begin before Bakugo can protest. Everyone starts going after each other and my group. I start teleporting everywhere and collect headbands. 

✧༺✦✮✦∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✧

I teleport to Todoroki to grab his headband but he ends up grabbing mine putting us in 2nd place. "Hold on" I say activating my earth and electric side. The ground shakes violently with lightning striking everywhere. It eventually strikes Denki, Iida and Momo. I teleport us over and grab some headbands. Time soon runs out and my team comes in 1st. Lucky us. I actually took my million back. We took a short break so I go and talk to Izuku. "Sup brother" "Huh? Oh. Hi Y/n what's up?" He smiles. "I know you up against Shinso. Don't do anything dumb ok?"  "Ok I won't" With that we go or separate ways. He goes to Uraraka while my thick black self goes to annoy Todoroki.

A while after its time for the 1 on 1 battles. I'm against Mina. Rounds go on until mine. "Next we have Mina Ashido from class 1A vs Y/n Midoriya from class 1A." present mic announces while we walk to our side of the stadium. "Andddd fight" I shoot some electricity from my hands in her direction and she blocks it. She comes up to me and tries to splash acid on me but I block it with a double forcefield and let it backlash on her yeeting her out of bounds.

"And Y/n wins" Midnight announces. I walk over to Mina and help her up and walk her to recovery girl.  After I sit down and wait for my next round. It was now me against Bakubitch. I walk out to my side while he walks on his. I couldn't help but glare. He glares back at me. "Andddd fight!" He immediately starts to run up to me with his hands glowing. I decide to use my fallen angel form. Bakugo stands their for a quick minute,but continues to come for me.  I use my ice side and send an icicle wave his way.

He quickly blasts away the pieces coming his way. Once he is fully covered I shake the ground and make vines grow through the ice I created. He moles his way through as I expected. I use the dirt underneath the stadium and float it around him as a distraction for my fire. I let down the dirt and send fireballs his way. He deflects them and uses Howitzer Impact on me. I try using my water but was to late  when I passed out. I wake up later and was taken back stage for the medal ceremony. 

For the medal ceremony Bakugo got chained down because apparently during our fight when I passed out he wasn't happy and tried to wake me up and Midnight put him to sleep. Ever since he woke up he has been on a rampage. I don't mind tho. He's kinda cute when he's angry. Wait what did I just say? All Might comes down to give up our medals. I come in 2nd place Todoroki in 3rd with Bakugo in 1st. After sports festival everything went back to normal. Sort of. Classes go on so does life. In a few days or training camp will begin. Lovely.