4 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It's been 4 days and you can see the I have improved a lot. I've been taking on multiple clones. Winning and losing some battles but I'm really getting stronger and more control over blood curdle. Music has always be a huge part of my life and it's been one of the grounding factors for me. Slicing another clone with my katana I convert the weapon into a gun and shoot. Finishing off all of them I pause the music playing and shout to Ectoplasm to have more clones.  

"Hey Mr. Aizawa! Can I fight Y/N like as a rematch?!" Miku shouts. I nod in agreement and she allowed to fight. I get to her stand and make a weapon of my choice. "Fight." She makes the first move with a fire spear going for my non-vital areas. "Nice." I make my own spear fighting her off.  I convert to a katana and we happen to start moving out off her little bubble. She pushes me into a wall  it crashes crumbing beneath us. "Alright time to end this." I convert to my favorite weapon, scythe, and swing her into the ground  standing above her.

"Alright that's enough 1A it 1B's time to us this gym." Vlad King interrupts. "Enough Y/N you win this rematch." Aizawa says. I help Miku up and give her a few tips on how to deal with her fire. "Lemme show you something." I transform into fallen angel and make a fire scythe. "Converting with an element is fairly easier than with a blood related quirk like mine. So the easiest thing to do is think of the weapon and morph it as quickly as possible."

"Oh I understand now! Thank you so much Y/N!" She hugs me quickly and runs to her brother, Akira winks at me while talking to his sister, 'I'm uncomfortable with him around' I turn away and walk over to Bakugo. "This Monama guy is gonna get his ass killed with that ego of his." I whisper. "Your right" Bakugo answers. "What a shame we can't take the exam together." Monama laughs. "Here's an offer you can fight me now? Hmm Monama?" I compliment with a grin on my face. "Stand down Y/N." Aizawa's hand makes a stop motion. "Ugh fine!" I storm back to Bakugo's side. 

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

The girls were talking about ultimate moves when I came out of the elevator wearing Bakugo's shirt. They invited me to sit with them so I gladly sit accepted. "Y/N I know I've seen that shirt somewhere. So who's the lucky guy?" Momo looks at me with a smirk. "Umm it's a secret you can't tell anyone about this but Bakugo and I are dating." I stuff my face into the comfy shirt. "How long?!" Mina asks. "2 months now." I answer with a slight smile. "Omg I knew it! You two are so cute together!" Mina squeals. "Your such a power couple. Your quirks are so compatible with each other." Momo smiles. "Your kid would be so cute!" Mina squeals once more. "Oi Y/N!" Bakugo calls for me. 

"Common area Baku." He finds his way and slides his arms around my body hugging me. "You tell em?" "Yeah." I kiss his sweet lips. "Awww" The girls swoon. Looking over to Uraraka and her eyes are fueled with rage. I shrug it over again; Bakugo and I start walking back to his dorm.