𝘜𝘓𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

"Get changed into your suits and we'll meet at Gym Gamma." I get my suit from the set and start walk to the changing room. I dress in my suit and leave everything in my locker. For the rest of our summer vacation we're gonna be working on ultimate moves. I mean I am pretty powerful but I haven't tended to my actual quirk blood curdle since I used fallen angel. So I guess this would be good for me. "Bakugo don't do anything dumb ok?" I whisper in his ear. "Yeah yeah I won't love you." He pecks my lips. "Love you too boom boom boy." I giggle flying into my position. 

Exoplasm makes some clones for me and I put in my headphones to stop my ears from ringing. 'Oh wait I didn't give Bakugo his.' I fly over to him and put them for him. "You forgot these." I kiss his cheek and fly away. "Y/N since you haven't used to much of your actual quirk we'll work on that first." The clone  instructs. "Yes sir." 'This is gonna hurt like hell.' I draw a lot of blood and create a scythe. "Ok that's really good now focus on using you weapon to your advantage."  "Combat in any style?" I ask the clone in front of me. "Yes."  "Well get another clone I wanna challenge myself." 

"Hey Mr. Aizawa! Can I get my headphones really quickly?"  "Go ahead." I teleport and get them. "Ready?" He asks. "Let's go" I smirk. 'Masquerade by Siouxxie' The song begins as well as Mr. Exoplasm's attacks. I easily dodge the music keeping my concentrated. Fighting off two opponents isn't as easy as it sounds but it some what fun. I slice both clones and take  off the headphones. "Good job. Your handling your weapons and quirk well. But have you ever tried converting weapons during battle?" He asks. "I actually haven't. I can try it. Manipulating blood it hard because of the cells. Cuz the blood is my blood so I'm not all that sure how far it can go."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Evening falls; Bakugo and I start walking to the dorms together. "I'm beat." I sigh leaning into his warm body. "C'mere" He takes me by the waist and puts me on his shoulders. Laughing I start to play with his hair. "Hey Y/N?" "Yeah??"  "I love you." He gently tickles me sides. "I love you too little explosion boy." I ruffle his hair. We arrive at the dorm and he takes me off his shoulders. "I'm sleepover by you today Bakugo." I smile walking towards the elevator. "Whatever." 

I arrive at my dorm and I take a nice hot shower and change into Bakugo's skull shirt with some shorts. Some fluffy slides. I walk into Bakugo's room to find out that he's in the shower. "Bakubitch I'm here!" I shout. I flop onto his bed and turn on his TV. The bed dips signifying Bakugo's arrival. "You got comfortable quick." He chuckles kissing my cheek. "Yeah yeah." I put down my phone to look him in the eyes.  " I never thought that us hating each other as kids and growing up, us becoming a couple was a wild thing for me but I'm glad we took that step." I giggle. "Yeah." He tickles me. 

"I love you Bakugo. I really do." I smile.

"I love you more Y/N"

"No I do."

"Impossible." 

Author's note

I'm loving this book this chapter was short but really cute.