3

Anna's house ^

Anna

I woke up to my doorbell being rang atleast 20 times. When I finally accepted that the person at the door was not leaving any time soon I got out of bed and out on a pair of sweatpants. I was already in a sports bra so it's not like I'm showing anything.

I walking sleepily out of my room towards the door. I straightened up as I reached for the door. I opened the door to sees pretty brown hair girl standing there.

"Sarah? What are you doing here? How did you get my address?" I asked as I looked at her in shock.

"I told Harry you left something after the meeting. Asked him for your address." She said. "I just wanted to see you. I missed you like crazy after you left." She told me with a smile.

"Well come on in. I just woke up so I look like crap sorry."

"Anna you could never look like crap." She said taking a step inside.

"I disagree. Do you want some breakfast?" I asked her.

"Uh sure." She said following after me into the kitchen. "Your house is huge. It is so pretty I love it."

"Thanks." I said with a smile. "Gigi and Zayn helped me house shop. Took a few months to find the perfect one."

"Well it is a perfect house." She said looking around.

"What shall we have for breakfast?" I said.

"Uh whatever you have. I'm not picky." She said sitting down at the counter.

"Pancakes it is." I said after looking to see what I have. "Do you want to go to the beach with me today? I haven't been in forever!" I asked her as I walked over to the griddle to make the pancakes.

"Oh sure! Totally forgot it's so warm in LA even in the winter." She said walking over to help me with the pancakes.

We finished making and eating breakfast before we both went to get changed.

"Do you want to borrow a swimsuit?" I asked her as we walked to my room.

"Yea sure." She said following after me.

I found her a maroon bikini to borrow.

"You have so much clothes." She said looking around my closet.

"I get to keep a good amount of clothing from old photo shoots." I told her as I walked behind the blinds to get changed.

"Are we just going to the beach all day?" She asked. "Do I need anything other than beach supplies?"

"Probably not." I said getting my bikini on.
"We can come back here after."

I walked from behind the curtain to see Sarah already dressed. "Ready to go?" I asked.